[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Thats what Im saying....If Derrick makes a few more jumpers then we win by ten.

Relatively speaking though, Rose's performance was more typical than Bosh's performance.Don't bank on Bosh doing that again.

im not banking on bosh repeating the 1-18 but i am banking on us repeating the ending yall losing again

Based on what? You winning? Do Cleveland fans also think they're as good as Lakers when they play each other? They split that series this season.The best predictor (and notice I didn't say guarantee here) of any game is schedule-adjusted point differential. Miami leads the league.

if you say so... we coming for the #1 spot & im 80/20 that yall get beat @ home in a couple weeks to get swept in this season series

What you gave is a subjective (and biased) guess. Objectively speaking Miami would be favored.

Relatively speaking though, Rose's performance was more typical than Bosh's performance.Don't bank on Bosh doing that again.

im not banking on bosh repeating the 1-18 but i am banking on us repeating the ending yall losing again

Based on what? You winning? Do Cleveland fans also think they're as good as Lakers when they play each other? They split that series this season.The best predictor (and notice I didn't say guarantee here) of any game is schedule-adjusted point differential. Miami leads the league.

if you say so... we coming for the #1 spot & im 80/20 that yall get beat @ home in a couple weeks to get swept in this season series

What you gave is a subjective (and biased) guess. Objectively speaking Miami would be favored.

ok espn

ok espn

Why?  So the fact that we've beaten y'all twice means nothing huh?

Why?  So the fact that we've beaten y'all twice means nothing huh?

What does leading league in schedule adjusted point differential even mean? 
laugh.gif

That you guys have had more blowout wins than any other team? 

Not impressed.

laugh.gif

Not impressed.

LOL @ Chicago fans thinking the Bulls are actually better than the Miami Heat. On a two game sample size the Bulls all of a sudden are the leading contenders in the Eastern Conference? C'mon people. You really don't believe that, do you?

Now granted the Bulls beat the Miami Heat twice... I'll give you that, but you can't tell me with a straight face that the Bulls... with Rose and a hand full of role players are better than the Heat, Celtics, or even the Orlando Magic.

LOL @ Chicago fans thinking the Bulls are actually better than the Miami Heat. On a two game sample size the Bulls all of a sudden are the leading contenders in the Eastern Conference? C'mon people. You really don't believe that, do you?

Now granted the Bulls beat the Miami Heat twice... I'll give you that, but you can't tell me with a straight face that the Bulls... with Rose and a hand full of role players are better than the Heat, Celtics, or even the Orlando Magic.

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

Originally Posted by DubA169

mike miller and haslem> MJ and Pippen

you heat dudes just stop your making yourselves lokk stupid

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

Not impressed.

It means that per 100 possesions, Miami has the greatest point differential than any other team, adjusting for opponent and home-court advantage. It's the factor that is most correlated to title winning teams (which means blowouts DO matter).Also Cake, record against top teams has NO predictive power in the playoffs. Head-to-head records are a little better, but it's still secondary to point differential and getting home-court.

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

Not impressed.

It means that per 100 possesions, Miami has the greatest point differential than any other team, adjusting for opponent and home-court advantage. It's the factor that is most correlated to title winning teams (which means blowouts DO matter).Also Cake, record against top teams has NO predictive power in the playoffs. Head-to-head records are a little better, but it's still secondary to point differential and getting home-court.

Ok Congrats you won two regular season games, when we still have not had our full team together.

I will still like our chances against Chicago if we see them in the playoffs. Besides Rose no one on that team scares me.

And Bosh was missing wide open shots, not like the defense on him was all spectacular.

Ok Congrats you won two regular season games, when we still have not had our full team together.

I will still like our chances against Chicago if we see them in the playoffs. Besides Rose no one on that team scares me.

And Bosh was missing wide open shots, not like the defense on him was all spectacular.

How do you even know? 

No one will know who's better than who until the playoffs start. 

How do you even know? 

No one will know who's better than who until the playoffs start. 

Really?
grin.gif

Better Parts: No... Better team: Yes.

Like I've said we've beaten all of the top 5 teams in fact we're 7- 4 against them

Against Boston, Dallas and Chicago (the teams with the second, fourth and fifth best records in the league respectively), Miami is currently 0-7

Make whatever excuse you want to for this.  

Also Cake, record against top teams has NO predictive power in the playoffs. Head-to-head records are a little better, but it's still secondary to point differential and getting home-court.

Well Head to Head... Y'all are 0-2 vs Us... 0-3 vs boston... and 0-2 vs dallas.  You think that point differential matters more than how you fair against the best teams (the teams you're most likely going to have to go through to achieve your ultimate goal)???

Better Parts: No... Better team: Yes.

Like I've said we've beaten all of the top 5 teams in fact we're 7- 4 against them

Against Boston, Dallas and Chicago (the teams with the second, fourth and fifth best records in the league respectively), Miami is currently 0-7

Make whatever excuse you want to for this.  

Also Cake, record against top teams has NO predictive power in the playoffs. Head-to-head records are a little better, but it's still secondary to point differential and getting home-court.

Well Head to Head... Y'all are 0-2 vs Us... 0-3 vs boston... and 0-2 vs dallas.  You think that point differential matters more than how you fair against the best teams (the teams you're most likely going to have to go through to achieve your ultimate goal)???

Back
Top Bottom