Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

And for those of you that use MyPlayer, these rosters make that mode even much better. No more stupid AI teammates, that mode isn't broken it is 2K's inability to produce solid rosters.

DC can't seem to locate the roster or sliders. I've been putting in your username, but nothing comes up.

Slight problem.

I'm trying to use downloaded rosters for My Player, but during the Rookie Showcase it just uses generic players. Any ideas?

Not sure what is wrong with 2K Share but I uploaded the file last night. Really not sure.

I also uploaded my sliders but I don't see them.

I don't see any new files on 2K Share from anyone either.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Slight problem.

I'm trying to use downloaded rosters for My Player, but during the Rookie Showcase it just uses generic players. Any ideas?

The roster you downloaded didn't use the roster editor and overwrite those players.
The file is up fellas, I see it. Search my GT

New to this thread.  Just bought the game a while ago.  I am really terrible at it.  Started a season with the Wiz (yes the wiz).  I traded draft picks for eric gordon....and he sucks...or i suck with him...but jordan crawford off the bench is way better for me.

Is there anyway to change plays? My pick and roll offense is terrible with wall and nene.  Nene rolls to the hoop every time and the defender drops and gets the steal every time.  Is there youtube vids of just basic offenses that function.  Whenever i need a basket i just dump to nene hope he draws a double and kick out to Rashard for 3.  Or just make john wall take a runner around the lane.

edit: watching from the link posted thanks a lot DC

Did those videos help out at all? You have to just take your time on offense or you will turn the ball over. Make good passes by getting in good passing angles and not just making video game passes. You have to be patient.

What are you issues?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Slight problem.

The roster you downloaded didn't use the roster editor and overwrite those players.
The file is up fellas, I see it. Search my GT

Do you know any rosters that won't overwrite?

yeah, the HyperDC file won't let me download. I was able to get the sliders, though. is there an offline link?

DC

was finally able to get the file (used the offline link). is this the final file? or are things still being edited?

For some reason, i can't get NBA Today to update lately...synchronization always fails.

When i download the rosters (official) from 2kshare, a lot of the players have plain white/black shoes...like no detail at all...this has become annoying.

ANyone know any fix to this???? This has been happening the past 2 weeks or so....smfh

155-33 online.
pimp.gif

jmal519 wrote:
DC

was finally able to get the file (used the offline link). is this the final file? or are things still being edited?

Sheesh, I uploaded that file Tuesday night. Not sure why it took so long 2K Share is trippin man.

I have to re-edit some appearances for about 6 D-League Teams and I have to lower some of the ratings for some of the free agents and D-Leaguers.

Other than that the roster is done.

Leave all feedback, preferrably the bad stuff.

Stuff I want you all to pay attention to

Things to look for during testing;
dribble pull ups
court spacing
variations of player speeds

Play a game with current teams, classic teams, and/or all star teams and you will see the different styles.

Please post impressions as well.

Be very specific. If you see someone doing something they shouldn't do let me know.

Also, let me know who you see performing Tip In Dunks. I made an effort to fix who is allowed to perform these. So far the only people I have seen perform these have been KMARt, Blake, DeAndre, Faried, and McGee. So if someone like Blatche or Craig Smith performs it, let me know.

BE SPECIFIC (player/team/situation) with all feedback.

250 - 105 online
frown.gif

dudes that cheese with the Heat get me a lot - Lebron is unstoppable sometimes. dudes will go full sped turbo and even if you get in front of him he gets past you.
30t6p3b.gif

Adjustment to the sliders.

Drop Fatigue Rate to 42 for both the CPU/Human. That still might not be low enough.

When playing @ Denver, I always set the road team's fatigue rate to -5 of the home teams.

Sorry the fatigue sldier is backwards, moving it to 100 makes them fatigue quicker. The slider should be at 55 for now. I will update if it needs to be changed.

For you MyPlayer fans

News Update:

We are updating the Rookie Showcase teams in My Player. What we want to do is put prospects in this game who are/were not guaranteed draft picks. There is no need for Kyrie Irving to be in this game since he is a guaranteed #1 pick anyway. This will make the My Player experience a bit more realistic.

The teams will not be randomly selected. It will be East vs West based off of their college location. We will more likely than not include foreign players since most of them would have been over seas around this time of the year anyway.

And we have a surprise who the coaches of these teams will be =)

Team 1 - EAST
Charles Jenkins
Andrew Goudelock
Chandler Parsons
Justin Harper
Josh Harrellson
Travis Leslie
Deandre Liggins
Jordan Williams

Team 2 - WEST
Isaiah Thomas
E'Tawn Moore
JImmy Butler
Tyler Honeycutt
JuJuan Johnson
Malcolm Lee
Jon Leuer
Nikola Vicivic

I just got a PS3 x 2K12 the other day.

DC is there anyone who has comparable, in depth, ratings, sliders, rosters, etc. for PS3 like you do on 360? I'm picky about all that kind of stuff, I like making the game as realistic as possible.

There are PS3 Projects out there, check out this site to find them. I don't follow them since I don't have a PS3. But I know BEdwardsRoy has a good set from what I hear. -�http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/
Here are a couple of short possessions of gameplay, CPU vs CPU. I apologize for the shaky camera, it can be hard recording from a phone and holding a controller at the same time, lol Things to look out for:

Video 1:
-Spacing after the play is reset, freelance mode
-Help defense overplaying dominate scorer
-Size Up/ Hesitation moves used
-Time on the shot clock when shot was taken�

Video 2:
-Clear out situation, look where his teammates go once he gets the ball. This is in transition freelance, not a set play.
-Perimeter weak side defense cannot leave shooter�
-Size Up/ Hesitation moves used
-Time on the shot clock when shot was taken

For all of you accessory freaks the accessories from the Sim-World roster will be used in our roster. I don't care about them but some of you do.

RacTown, did you DL it?

Back
Top Bottom