:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Fair enough. Although Kap played 4 quarters in that game pretty much. He had more to do with that game than Smith. But I was just messin with ya anyways. Since the Home record is irrelevant at this point

Last edited:
Let m
kaep is 5-0 at home but just 2-2 on the road.... yes im worried...
Let me use Keith's nonsensical logic to bring you out of worry. 2-2 on the road means on average you lost every other game. Well, the niners lost their last road game. So, if we stay on average logic brings us to a victory on Sunday...

Atlanta vs San Fran...The Zest Bowl.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Press conferences on NFL Network right now.

I love watching Harbaugh give the most basic, smartass'd answers. His face during/after most questions are asked are priceless, looks like he wants to punch the reporter in the face with how dumb the question(s) are :lol:

Have a bad feeling about this game this weekend..my Falcons were LUCKY to get outta that game with a win..but they have been doing this all season long..however..seein Kaep in action against the Packers has me thinkin that the Falcons will get washed..they can't contain that dude..and you gotta remember Gore is no slouch either..but I think Atlanta can make it a game if they get off to a hot start in order to have any chance..but we'll see..I may be surprised by my boys..

This is what kills me about Falcons "fans" and most sports "fans" in general. They just ride waves of hype up and down. So what the Falcons played a bad second half of football against the Seahawks. It was still better than losing 13-42 like the 49ers did. Oh but nobody remembers that. Last week the Seahawks WERE the hype. WIlson WAS the hype. Kap has a good game now he is the hype AGAIN.

This weekend will be a competitive game. Hell, the only way it could be a wash is if one team does not bring their A game. And with that being said the wash could go either way.

Last edited:
This is what kills me about Falcons "fans" and most sports "fans" in general. They just ride waves of hype up and down. So what the Falcons played a bad second half of football against the Seahawks. It was still better than losing 13-42 like the 49ers did. Oh but nobody remembers that. Last week the Seahawks WERE the hype. WIlson WAS the hype. Kap has a good game now he is the hype AGAIN.

This weekend will be a competitive game. Hell, the only way it could be a wash is if one team does not bring their A game. And with that being said the wash could go either way.

We beat the Seahawks this season too tho, so :rolleyes .. Not to mention Aaron Rodgers twice (once at Lambeau), Drew Brees (in New Orleans), Tom Brady (in New England). So go sit down kind sir.

With that being said, is it Sunday yet? Should be an interesting game, definitely don't want Matt Ryan or Julio/Roddy/Tony G to get off early.

Can people stop using stats from the regular season like it matters in the playoffs, Yes, we got roasted in Seattle. In 1994 the eventual SB champion 49ers lost 40-8 against the 7-9 Philidelphia Eagles.

Regular season means nothing in January...

Can people stop using stats from the regular season like it matters in the playoffs, Yes, we got roasted in Seattle. In 1994 the eventual SB champion 49ers lost 40-8 against the 7-9 Philidelphia Eagles.

Regular season means nothing in January...

I was at that game :smh:

Here is a fun fact:

The first tackle that Manti Te'o recorded in college was on Colin Kaepernick.

Back
Top Bottom