***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined May 25, 2004
which is why I firmly believe just a handful of hot brass could have short circuited this whole shebang.

you see how fast the crowd lost its fizz when Trump Cape Lady caught one in the neck knot.

gotta start putting the clamps on these mfs.
yep, I know a lot of people in here don’t believe in violence... but I’m not one of them. There’s a time and a place and that was one of them.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
wonder how fbi maneuvers additional arrests and heightened charges for these terrorists after this dude goes away. good way to avoid potential pardons

what are the possibilities trump gets served by sdny almost immediately?

Joined Mar 16, 2020
Impeachment x2. Now what? What penalties is he now going to suffer from? Can he still get booted out the wh? If not, what is now going to change since this is his second time?

Excuse my blindness to this particular topic.

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Damn you're right.

The Senate Republicans are about to make history by twice showing the world how morally bankrupt and cowardly they are, for supporting Trump's racist *** again

Just like you did on election day
Do you think any Senate Democrats will vote against removal?

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Impeachment x2. Now what? What penalties is he now going to suffer from? Can he still get booted out the wh? If not, what is now going to change since this is his second time?

It is up to the Senate now. But the impeachment in the house was largely partisan. Only 10 republicans voted for the impeachment. I imagine the removal/conviction will fail in the senate. But it has been leaked that McConnell is still considering it. So who knows. If he’s convicted I think they’d also vote to disqualify him from running again in the future.

Joined Jul 18, 2012

it's basically,

ezgif-570794118.gif

Joined Mar 16, 2020
It is up to the Senate now. But the impeachment in the house was largely partisan. Only 10 republicans voted for the impeachment. I imagine the removal/conviction will fail in the senate. But it has been leaked that McConnell is still considering it. So who knows. If he’s convicted I think they’d also vote to disqualify him from running again in the future.
When will the removal vote start?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now