***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes. I’m a pro-life, former Trump supporter and regular in this thread.

Any particular issue you want an opinion about?

Do you think “American” Christianity is inherently racist at this point? I feel that it is. The separation of church and state is nonexistent in politics these days. And the underlying current of Christianity really pushes a lot of people of non-denomination towards a slanted liberal view.

Do you think “American” Christianity is inherently racist at this point? I feel that it is. The separation of church and state is nonexistent in politics these days. And the underlying current of Christianity really pushes a lot of people of non-denomination towards a slanted liberal view.

No, I don’t.

Further, you can be Christian and non-denominational.

But there are certainly racists that are Christians, agnostic, etc.

This reads like you will take lazy both sides takes over serious analysis any day

Your argument implies that you the centrist are the only one that sees **** straight and other people are somehow confused.

Dude say what you have to say, but no one is required to coddle an opinion they don't agree with

Edit: Also again, this place is out of so-called "balance" because so many conservatives get banned for racism. So blame them for them for the lack of conservative views, no one else.
Lazy? Tell me something that you do in real time and not on the internet that changes people to be better... talking bout I’m lazy lol

I deal with higher up liberals on a daily as a human services worker for a SF Bay Area county. Don’t come at me like my supervisor does when I try to implement accountability to a manipulative adolescent that knows he’s cheating life

How do you explain why black church-going people in the South. That are deeply religious, and consistently vote Democrat

Like a Pastor from Georgia just got elected to the Senate as a liberal.

Lazy? Tell me something that you do in real time and not on the internet that changes people to be better... talking bout I’m lazy lol

I deal with higher up liberals on a daily as a human services worker for a SF Bay Area county. Don’t come at me like my supervisor does when I try to implement accountability to a manipulative adolescent that knows he’s cheating life
Irrelevant and dumb.

Look man if you have a differing opinion or conservative just post your damn opinion and engage instead of always asking for bail to start off or insulting folks with differing opinions in a near 10 year history thread to soothe yourself. That alone tells me you know your stance is problematic.

Yes. I’m a pro-life, former Trump supporter and regular in this thread.

Any particular issue you want an opinion about?
What a ****

don’t support trump as president the day he no longer was going to be president. What courage

Last edited:
People seemed to forget since the advent of social media that no one is obligated to agree with you, and it's ok to defend your stance. A disagreement or fervent discourse isn't bullying. It's like people just want to say their piece and get likes all the time or start crying "that's just my opinion" then leave.

I called both sides analysis lazy, not you.

Listen I have listed and mentioned a lot of stuff I have done in my community. I don't want to repeat myself because I don't think some "how do I help my community" dong measuring contest is necessary. If you need me to, then I will, but I don't think it will go as you hoped.

Everyone in here does things to help their community. I am not special, you are not special.

You don't have some monopoly on working for positive change in the real world. So maybe you can stop acting like it.

You are using anecdotal evidence to prop up your argument, and mad that people don't respect it. Sorry that ain't enough

aye did Ol ' Girl ever write articles of impeachment on Biden like she said she would?

also.....

Tumblr_l_1979717516899.png

Only thing lazy in this thread is compassion.
I don’t give a **** about trump, republicans , Biden liberal or what ever man made title y’all wanna ****ing call it. All y’all the damn same.

Real funny how the want for republican views are being sought once the orange clown left.

Guess it would be difficult to explain your support of all things trump for the past 4 years. Now y'all can just pop in like you just found about this thread. >D

"Where have all the republicans on NT gone?"

Banned for racism that's where.

Back
Top Bottom