***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No, nothing in my post even suggested I did.

I am saying that you giving examples from your job doesn't give more weight to your arguments.

In some discussion it might, this is not one of them.
I think it does. .. I’ve seen people cut friendship ties because one doesn’t give side with their political view. Like really? We ate top ramen together, now you don’t wanna be my homie because I didn’t watch the inaugural speech lol

Soon after that black pepper discussion happened in the Food Thread, I remember I was in the UNLV student union getting food. Panda Express was the only thing open, and they were closing up for the day. I ordered Teriyaki chicken, and they can a little Black Pepper Chicken left and they offered it to me for free just to get rid of it.

Instinctively I looked at them like...
giphy.gif

I don't like it anyway, but I thought about that thread before I said no. :lol:

I think it does. .. I’ve seen people cut friendship ties because one doesn’t give side with their political view. Like really? We ate top ramen together, now you don’t wanna be my homie because I didn’t watch the inaugural speech lol
Please quote which part did. I clearly made the comment about you, and you using your job to act like you have special insight. You're reaching to pearl clutch

Secondly, no one in this thread has to answer for people in your life.

Dude hasn’t made one coherent post. Just incoherent nonsense and complaining about his boss. Even had some right wing ideology sprinkled in that critique.
Nothing wrong with having a sprinkle of right wing, handful left wing and pinch of libertarian with A tid bit of communism..

Or is there something wrong with this?

Too much liberalism isn’t even good for you as a man.
Related I wish people actually knew what liberal meant. You're telling me you have an issue with this?

lib·er·al
/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

adjective
1.willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
2.relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

noun
1.a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.
2.a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

I have a friend who turned into a Maga apologist and I still talk to him. Not as much as I used to but I didn't cut him off because of it. Also, that's very one sided finger pointing because if you think there's people who voted Trump who didn't cut people off for being pro-choice or pro-LGBT or whatever else, you're delusional.

Nothing wrong with having a sprinkle of right wing, handful left wing and pinch of libertarian with A tid bit of communism..

Or is there something wrong with this?
If you want to sprinkle in right wing dog whistles about poor or at risk kids and bootstrap ideology, then swing for the fences, my guy. I think the soccer thread may be a better spot for you though.

Look we aren’t going to treat you live a Fox News host and cuddle your right wing feelings. If you say some th info you better defend it. All of us have been called out at some point by another person and had to defend our point.

I consider myself center left, however like many have said, we aren’t going to entertain right wing viewswhen they are built upon falsehoods, whataboutisms, and racism. Which historically that’s what all the conservative posters have been.

you say some BS, well get ready. Again, you haven’t said anything of value yet in this thread judt want us to respect your opinion, why?

. Should there be political balance, yes, but what we call conservatism now has gotten so fall right that you consider a Mitt Romney and John McCain a liberal. So lets ask you, why has conservatism become borderline fascism over the course of the past 12 years?

Look we aren’t going to treat you live a Fox News host and cuddle your right wing feelings. If you say some th info you better defend it. All of us have been called out at some point by another person and had to defend our point.

I consider myself center left, however like many have said, we aren’t going to entertain right wing viewswhen they are built upon falsehoods, whataboutisms, and racism. Which historically that’s what all the conservative posters have been.

you say some BS, well get ready. Again, you haven’t said anything of value yet in this thread judt want us to respect your opinion, why?

. Should there be political balance, yes, but what we call conservatism now has gotten so fall right that you consider a Mitt Romney and John McCain a liberal. So lets ask you, why has conservatism become borderline fascism over the course of the past 12 years?
Why is it that you cant have opposing views of both parties.

Lately been really seeking into why white liberals view minorities as if they are savior.

Especially here in the sf Bay Area where it used to be more diverse and open. Nowadays if you blk, mex or whatever and disagree with a white liberal, the target is on your head

Why is it that you cant have opposing views of both parties.

I agree that this is important for productive discourse.

What are your views that might not be mainstream in this thread?

It’ll be easier to have a discussion once you state your views on certain issues.

Back
Top Bottom