***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It all makes sense now.

$5000, that's wild :smh: I'm wouldn't pay that ****

If I got that bill I would go into 90s Lucian mode.

When they call pick up the phone and tell them "Mr. Rusty tell me to tell you he dead, don't call back"

If they call back, tell them "Me eh use a bank. So if you want your bloodclat money, you gonna have to come get it. Bring ya cutlass, me readyr"

Last edited:
You could be right. It's def not easy

And Barack is the GOAT.

I will say it worries me how kinda negatively some younger prograssivea look at 08 Baracks politica. When imo he's obviously the goat of this stuff.
Barack is a politician, not an activist. Younger generations are tired of white people and their shenanigans, therefore many are simply ready to blow this thing up, politics and all, then letting the chips fall where they may.

I tend to agree with them.

Huh?
My annual electricity bill is about €150.
It is because of their pricing structure. Most states have laws against surge pricing like this.

The Texas power supplier Griddy, which sells unusual plans with prices tied to the spot price of power on the Texas grid, warned its customers over the weekend that their bills would rise significantly during the storm and that they should switch providers.

Secondly, brah what the hell :lol: You pay that little. These Vegas summers be having me crying when the bill comes in. And that is just for my apartment.

Last summer I paid the electric bills for the family I rent my house to. When I saw them bills, I was in the crib wildin...
7AnF.gif

Last edited:
Do they run both the electrical and gas?

run your crib off a natural gas generator and 👋👋👋🖕🖕🖕to their grid.

Bruh those figures can’t be right...

Goes to show how inept Texas’ power grid is in today’s standards... like they never had some sort of backup plan for extreme conditions

bruh Texas is a 3rd world country as far as that.

I used to work for a fuel company and for any little storm fema would call us up to run them diesel from MINNESOTA to Texas. :rofl:

the we were constantly getting fema guap to run loads of diesel to Texas to power generators because their utilities are straight Trash.

bruh Texas is a 3rd world country as far as that.

I used to work for a fuel company and for any little storm fema would call us up to run them diesel from MINNESOTA to Texas. :rofl:

the we were constantly getting fema guap to run loads of diesel to Texas to power generators because their utilities are straight Trash.
For as ****** up of a 'country' Belgium is, somehow we do have our **** straight when it comes to electricity, water etc.
And most of the time we don't even have a federal government.

im guessing even though you don’t have a functioning government you guys can all at least agree on things like power and healthcare being important.
True. Even the far-right has healthcare as a priority. A big part of their platform, aside from racism, is to drastically limit immigration, international aid, ... and divert funding to healthcare and social security.

Well... the right wing here believes Donald trump was sent by god to fight pedophiles in a pizza shop.

all things considered id say Belgium is going ok :lol:
It's a miracle really. We hold the #1 and #2 Guiness world record for longest amount of days without a federal government.
We initially took the record from Iraq and proceeded to double it. Then we surpassed ourselves with another 500something days.

Back
Top Bottom