***Official Political Discussion Thread***

**** I lapped sad a couple years ago...I'm out of tears and angry. ain't no "take 2."

btw you really gotta be scraping The People to have an economy the size of one American state and a military almost the size of 50.

Politics is an essentially zero some game with defined outcomes.
win or lose.

it's easier to make educated guesses about the outcome of a game with defined win/loss states
and there's lots of research on messaging and its impact on political outcomes.

and even then it's not that easy

but I dunno I still think it's easier than making sociological predictions about socitey and culture
based on the contents of a stand up comedy special

if you think what Rashid Talib is doing is wise then just say so.
but I swear this meta argument is a waste of time.
I love that this is the edited version of this post.

It’s easy to make assumptions about the effects of a speech that has yet to be given… actually it’s not easy.. but I dunno it’s easier than assuming something bad will come from hate speech and medical misinformation being transmitted to millions of people who have already begun repeating it.

Oh, and also:

it's a state of the union response, nobody is watching this but political junkies,
it will be here today gone tomorrow.
… and this will hurt Americans because?

Maybe this one needed to bake a little longer before you served it.

let-them.gif

Marco's whole timeline is one on rn. He needs a Fox News invite

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , you’re right about your post about how all that **** we were told growing up are happening before our eyes.

Millennial Bingo cards are hittin differently.

You know how you work for a company that runs well and after a couple of very knowledgeable people leave, all goes to **** overnight?

Most of the survivors of WWII have died and taken their lives experience with them, so we're due for another round of worldwide, historical *******.

At the time of the Crimea invasion I was in shipping and Crimea made the US a ton of money off for fracking and helped us get out of the Great Recession. If Biden walks back his recent fracking legislation. Yes, I think American interests will make a lot of money again off of energy exports. I don’t think Biden see’s this as a win though. He is old enough to remember the Cold War and if he is smart he is in no way looking forward to going through that again with the clearly unhinged Putin.

Back
Top Bottom