***Official Political Discussion Thread***

hUsTDN.gif

As an immigrant, I was sold an image of America as this great nation. Even the dude at the Embassy giving me and my sister our green cards was talking that "congrats on having access to the American dream" steez.

Now, I wake up and read the news about what is going on in America like...
bad-deal-this-deal-is-getting-worse.gif

Last edited:
Joe Biden never promised to cancel student debt through executive action
He did at the very least heavily implied that he would forgive $10,000 while on the campaign and then he started moving goal posts. Though I remember him outright saying he would do it when Warren and Bernie were both still on the race to his left.

Last edited:
He did at the very least heavily infer that he would forgive $10,000 while on the campaign and then he started moving goal posts. Though I remember him outright saying he would do it outright when Warren and Bernie were both still on the race to his left.
Joe Biden has not moved the goal post on his position on this issue really.

The only time he came close to saying he could take executive action was at a townhall while he was president

People can be upset about not getting something done, that is fair, but his whole "Joe Biden is breaking his promise" is not really true.

Last edited:
@Belgium got some explaining to do

Think about the fact that we still have people married to the Confederate flag, which existed decades before King Leo's reign over Congo, which committed some of the worst human rights atrocities in world history, and lasted decades longer than the Confederacy. Belgium doesn't recognize the atrocities. It isn't taught in schools. So, guess what you end up with...

Hershel Walker. Really?

He played football at Georgia. That is all you need to know. Tommy effing Tuberville is a U.S. Senator. I blame Crimson Tide fans. If they really hated Auburn, they would have voted against the dude that molly whopped them almost his whole career at Auburn.

Tomorrow's CPI numbers gonna be crazy because of the gas spike due to the war in Ukraine

We might even see a double-digit headline number

We will also see Delk in here bright and early

Yea White House hinted today that the number is going to be bad and I’m sure they got an early glimpse.

This is complete bull**** and they only are saying this because they couldn’t find any other angle to try to justify going against this without saying “we want to have the right to underpay our staff”.

This type of legislation (Washington just passed similar legislation) doesn't require employers to provide an exact amount. Just a salary range. It's gonna get awkward.

He played football at Georgia. That is all you need to know. Tommy effing Tuberville is a U.S. Senator. I blame Crimson Tide fans. If they really hated Auburn, they would have voted against the dude that molly whopped them almost his whole career at Auburn.

if it was nick saban, I’d get it

but bama fans and the whole damn SEC been crackin jokes on dude since forever

As an immigrant, I was sold an image of America as this great nation. Even the dude at the Embassy giving me and my sister our green cards was talking that "congrats on having access to the American dream" steez.

Now, I wake up and read the news about what is going on in America like...
bad-deal-this-deal-is-getting-worse.gif
My fathers folks are all in Canada instead and they're looking smarter and smarter every day

Back
Top Bottom