***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So you think Hillary won that

nomination fair and square huh? 😭😭😭

Maybe I’m just remembering those events incorrectly, I personally feel like Hillary was definitely not the best candidate for the nomination though.
She got way more votes than Bernie

So yes, she won fairly.

Bernie loss in the primary for the same reason Hillary lost to Obama in 2008. The Dems most loyal voting bloc preferred one person over the other.

So unless you can prove southern black voters screwed over Bernie, I'm not buying it.

To answer your question. I think Trump beats Bernie. He was polling worst that Clinton and people underestimate how much a propaganda campaign would have dragged him down. After a loss, it is easy to think if you made other choices the end result to be different.

The most convincing argument to me for Bernie over Hillary is that there is no Comey letter that hurts Bernie. People underestimate how that swung the election to Trump.

democrat leadership is old and out of touch. their values don't represent the values of people who want to continue to vote for them. they're tired of getting the runaround from the walking dead, the old guard, centrists, wolves in sheep clothing like manchin and others owned by bigger interests who have stunted progress and made any act of cohesion nearly impossible. can't get voting rights secured. can't even get police reform. instead they get more money. and then more compromises with the republicans. the democratic party is fragmented and it's not because of those who expect and demand more from them.

establishment democrats use the suffering & hard work of black americans, hispanics and other marginalized groups as some sort of mascot making half-hearted attempts to make things better, but "leaders" continue to dangle important issues as bartering chips often succumbing to the demands of the opposition and hurting their constituents even more in the long run. they've shown themselves to be opportunists for photo opps, harmonious singing and slogans that never translate with the rest of the public

some of you need to quit the silly little nonsense gatekeeping games you're playing up here.
**** is lame

QFT

Meanwhile, you criticze Dems at all and they turn into captain “save a ***” for establishment democrats.

Anyone that doesn’t support everything they do is ostracized in this thread. It’s honestly sad.

“They are trying but haven’t ever actually done anything ok!”

It's like people are so wired that since the R's are scum of the earth that they are essentially given a pass because...that's what they've always been?

"Why didn't everyone else prevent this?"
The sad part is most of this country only expects good governance from the Dems.

The things they excuse from the GOP in practice are things they kill the Dems for.

She got way more votes than Bernie

So yes, she won fairly.

Bernie loss in the primary for the same reason Hillary lost to Obama in 2008. The Dems most loyal voting bloc preferred one person over the other.

So unless you can prove southern black voters screwed over Bernie, I'm not buying it.

To answer your question. I think Trump beats Bernie. He was polling worst that Clinton and people underestimate how much a propaganda campaign would have dragged him down. After a loss, it is easy to think if you made other choices the end result to be different.

The most convincing argument to me for Bernie over Hillary is that there is no Comey letter that hurts Bernie. People underestimate how that swung the election to Trump.

From what I remember, she got more votes from the “super delegates” yeah, that small number of folks definitely represented the entire country.

From what I remember Bernie had a clear lead until it came to the super delegates.

So go on about how Hillary had the popular vote.

By "...reproductive healthcare services." you mean abortion, right?

Today’s decision could impact other services, including but not limited to contraception and in vitro fertilization.

If you have any questions about how the Brigid Alliance allocates its funding, you’re encouraged to visit their website for more information:

Republicans are treated like an act of god. Folks act like not planing for their ****ery is like not planning for a natural disaster.

nah.. Republicans get treated like children

they aren’t expected to answer legit questions or be held to a certain standard

just look at the interviews of the different candidates and how answers gets challenged or not challenged

they expect democrats to be the adult in the room and just accept the republicans smearing shh all over the walls

Ok, I apologize, I did some research and see the narrative from 2016 that Bernie got screwed but super delegate Tuesday apparently wasn’t correct.

I still think he would have been a better nominee. Maybe not. But I still think nominating Hillary was a huge mistake that year.

From what I remember, she got more votes from the “super delegates” yeah, that small number of folks definitely represented the entire country.

From what I remember Bernie had a clear lead until it came to the super delegates.

So go on about how Hillary had the popular vote.
Sorry famb, but you are dead wrong...

She got more votes, and more pledged delegates

And it was Bernie, not Hillary that was asking superdelegates to steal the primary for him

You are mistaken

QFT

Meanwhile, you criticze Dems at all and they turn into captain “save a ***” for establishment democrats.

Anyone that doesn’t support everything they do is ostracized in this thread. It’s honestly sad.

“They are trying but haven’t ever actually done anything ok!”
Since I answered your question on Bernie, could you answer the question I posed a few times already...

Would still like to read a detailed concrete break down of how the Democratic Parties leadership could have prevented this. With verification that they had the votes to execute the plan.

Sorry famb, but you are dead wrong...

She got more votes, and more pledged delegates

And it was Bernie, not Hillary that was asking superdelegates to steal the primary for him

You are mistaken

the amount of people who still believe this narrative about super delegates is stunning to me.
the lengths that bernie fans will go in not accepting the L...the 2016 democratic primary will never end.

babies inside the womb in oklahoma; totally safe.

outside the womb in oklahoma; babies better pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

No matter how bat **** crazy people think the National Republican Party is, I always tell them it can get worse

Just look at the state level. Pure lunacy

These folks would happily go back to Jim Crow Era policy if the courts would let them

Since I answered your question on Bernie, could you answer the question I posed a few times already...
Which question is that?

I read every post from you on the current page and don’t see anything written in the form of a question, so unless I’m blind? The only thing I’m seeing is saying “unless you can prove” but that’s not a question.

Which question is that?

I read every post from you on the current page and don’t see anything written in the form of a question, so unless I’m blind? The only thing I’m seeing is saying “unless you can prove” but that’s not a question.
This

"Would still like to read a detailed concrete breakdown of how the Democratic Party's leadership could have prevented this. With verification that they had the votes to execute the plan"

Back
Top Bottom