***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mans look like he got a serious handful.

IMG_3101.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't want to profile or discriminate,
but if you are a married adult professional woman with "bolt-on" style implants.

you and your husband are def on some freaky ****.

I don't want to profile or discriminate,
but if you are a married adult professional woman with "bolt-on" style implants.

you and your husband are def on some freaky ****.
That isn't even her husband

Her husband and her recently got divorced. Her husband is the dude that got arrested for pulling his pipe out at a bowling alley.

That's another dude she started dating recently

I've been to that theatre many a times and they gave her so much leeway because of who she is. They legit will kick you out the minute the show starts if your phone is not turned off. They have ushers patrolling every row so for her to have the phone out and vaping is simply insane to me. Anyone that tries to tell you both sides are the same are liars and can't be trusted. Boebert, Greene, Pedo Matt and others are who they are. Tax Cuts for the Uber Rich and Hate is all that they have.

She basically gifted her opponent the perfect ad for the next election cycle, her smoking around pregnant women and getting fondled in public at Beetlejuice.

She basically gifted her opponent the perfect ad for the next election cycle, her smoking around pregnant women and getting fondled in public at Beetlejuice.

The people who voted for her will continue to vote for her. You act like any of them actually care about that stuff when it comes time to vote.

Lauren Boebert seems like the kind of woman Sexyy Red makes music for.

Just girl looking for a Hoochie Patriot to have a good time with.
The rumor on the internet is that he's a democrat though...

Couldn't find any proof of that...

His very real, very Christian, very not made-up girlfriend should tell him not to say things like this...

Being in an office environment, it's interesting how out of touch he sounds considering that white collar workers, who used to say the same thing he says 15-20 years ago, are now getting "comfortable" with the idea that UBI might be part of our compensation package. Automation will leave most of the workforce behind, and someone will have to pay to keep society stable and peaceful :lol:

The people who voted for her will continue to vote for her. You act like any of them actually care about that stuff when it comes time to vote.
She barely won re-election by 500 votes. She needs to be on her best behavior representing a district that's been trending left and just voted for a democrat governor in a blue state.

Back
Top Bottom