***Official Political Discussion Thread***

so yeah I am standing by what I said earlier.
You can stand on whatever. It doesn't make it a convincing argument

I am not saying don’t do it, but it’s not something to hype up & probably should be done quietly.

There was a press release and a tweet. That is what has you triggered right now

Biden does this for dozens of things

I brought up my friend because I don’t think it’s even a winning issue with the people being helped because of how he is doing it. If he wants to drop numbers save it for the debate with Trump.

This seems like a massive reach to me. So I am supposed to believe that people who got help won't care because of the procedure method they got it.

Biden just wisely made a push to use radio to campaign in black and Latino neighborhoods… hopefully he’ll pick a better topic to bring up than this. I’m far from the only person triggered on this topic.

I am sure he like most Democrats will target ad content

I am sure you are not the only one irrationally triggered.

That doesn't give your arguments any more weight.

As I said, this just comes off as a hot take motivated by petty grievances.

Last edited:
Once again Libs not being the bigger person in chaotic circumstances

Dems in disarray
Makes me sick of rigged things are. Why help people that want to destroy the country. Kev wasn't some saint that couldn't change his outcome. He wanted out and probably secretly encouraged the 8 to get him out.

1696515568578.png

Student loans would be easier to stomach if there was no interest.

I feel like he should go after that. What could you even be mad at? “Dumb libs aren’t paying the banks enough?”
100%. comparing my mortgage to student loan:

Mortgage: 2.8% interest rate, interest is tax deductible

Student Loan: 6.75% interest is not tax deductible (for me), I consolidated the loans, on autopay, did everything I could to get lower interest %.

I've paid more in interest than principal on the student loans

Could someone please pay this off for him so he can cut the foolishness
He is now gonna run as an independent...

Started with a party that couldn't get him on the ballot in every state, switched to the Greens, and now this.

Mans just outchea making a fool of himself

100%. comparing my mortgage to student loan:

Mortgages are collateralized and should have a negative spread to uncollateralized student loans.

The tax advantage is interesting, but I’m skeptical that the economic benefit will be entirely or even mostly enjoyed by the debtor.

Back
Top Bottom