***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Man 250k can’t be right for physicians in ny

So the publishers thought he was telling the truth when he wrote the election was stolen? :rofl: :rofl:

Because more doctors want to live in NYC they can pay them less my friend was getting offers for 2-3x his NYC salary to move to **** city in the Midwest. His wife said no.

It’s nice to see that even someone like Ron DeSantis can embrace his true self.

Meatball Ron brings his entire self to work.

Wait a state surgeon general gets paid more than everyone else?

I thought that a football coach was usually the highest paid state employee?

This guy hopefully goes on to regret this appointment - he’s burned whatever bona fides he had by promoting political nonsense rather than actual expert medical advice.

1699106624340.gif

"We don't know who they are, where they're from or what they were doing but we know they were terrorists"

Looks like State is losing its grip on Israel. Bibi ignored Blinken, and now the guy is running around trying garner support in MENA for a ceasefire. And I'm sitting here wondering how easy it would be to get Israel to be a lot less reckless by simply saying "we will pursue Bibi at the ICC for crimes against humanity."

But you have to not want to invade the Hague for that...

Looks like State is losing its grip on Israel. Bibi ignored Blinken, and now the guy is running around trying garner support in MENA for a ceasefire. And I'm sitting here wondering how easy it would be to get Israel to be a lot less reckless by simply saying "we will pursue Bibi at the ICC for crimes against humanity."

But you have to not want to invade the Hague for that...
I fully support a cease-fire

But I think a lot of people on the left are fooling themselves into thinking that the US can just make Israel bend to their will easily.

Pretty sure what's happening constitutes war crimes as has been defined since the end of the second World War. I find it strange that in this one specific instance it is somehow not actually that because it's super complicated

Back
Top Bottom