***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's not Taylor Swift that bothers anyone, it's her fans saying repeatedly how badly the NFL needs her for ratings...

You know, the same NFL that made 30 Billion last year....I haven't met 1 dude who is bothered by her personally
This is not true

There are people complaining about her being shown

Some people have an issue with her, regardless of what her fans are saying

I don't think everyone else is just simply misunderstanding the issue.

Especially when conservative media dedicated their entire day talking about her, and her being shown all the time.

Last edited:
It's not Taylor Swift that bothers anyone, it's her fans saying repeatedly how badly the NFL needs her for ratings...

You know, the same NFL that made 30 Billion last year....I haven't met 1 dude who is bothered by her personally

You may not have met them but there are tons. They hate her because they're scared she will get her fans to vote Democrat. Bottom line.

Yeah, that's all over the news in my area. It's in Levittown, Bucks County (I grew up in BC, but NOT anywhere near there)which is near Bristol and the PA/NJ border. Think Langhorne area, if you're not familiar with where this is (Sesame Place). I read the local Patch story. The son who did it was part of some anti-government militia nonsense. Dude's gonna spend the rest of his life in a cell.

Seeing this makes me wonder wtf is going on in SK?!

If you believe the Korean women I’ve dated, there’s a widening expectation of what gender relationships should look like because of increased exposure to global media.

As recently as the 80’s, the Korean government too an active role in policing content to maintain “traditional values”. I think with the Internet and values globalization, women have really come to understand the deal they (and their moms) were getting.

This is not dating advice. (Although it kind of is)

I agree with this. I feel like there’s so much chatter these days on social media about defining what a “man” is. Sadly a lot of people get sucked into it and let it become part of their identity.

The best part is its usually old men talking about what it means to be a man and how they got so many women. But like they are 40-60 years olds. They aren't in the current dating pool. Speaking in completely broad generalities, then young teenagers think this is what you should do, and more emotionally mature women are all saying no thanks.

How much of this can we put on the Andrew Tate, Ben Shapiro, Joe rogans of the world?

There has to be some type of correlation

Most westerners have been focusing on their navel too long to realize that patriarchal institutions, however they define themselves throughout the planet, are still revered and upheld by a large portion of the human population.

While religion is receding in the west, it has been growing in Africa and South America, and it's not always the most tolerant/open version of christianity or Islam that has gained ground.

Back
Top Bottom