***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Trump and his compadres are so strict on the border, then why is he making sure Republicans are not planning to do anything for the next 11 months? Simple question DLF DLF .

If Trump and his compadres are so strict on the border, then why is he making sure Republicans are not planning to do anything for the next 11 months? Simple question DLF DLF .
How do I know? I’m not Republican. The hell with all of them.

How do I know? I’m not Republican. The hell with all of them.

girl-sure-jan.gif

Then post up some actual negative stories of TFG? 🤷

girl-sure-jan.gif

Then post up some actual negative stories of TFG? 🤷
Yes and it does not matter if you are a Republican. I just don’t get how you can make your first move as the next Prezzy 11 months early. You know, if you get there.

Really been a day for the grand ole party

Did anybody actually watch the interview? I am curious what vlad says his reasons for starting the invasion are…. My guess is tuck didn’t actually ask that question like he said he’s going to.

DLF DLF is just an independent free thinker brahs

And by "thinker" I mean he does not do any research, reading, or use critical thinking. Just browse Twitter for memes and post thinks are clever. That just happen to always criticize the left.

Wake up Sheep!

DLF DLF is just an independent free thinker brahs

And by "thinker" I mean he does not do any research, reading, or use critical thinking. Just browse Twitter for memes and post thinks are clever. That just happen to always criticize the left.

Wake up Sheep!
Don't see his posts, but this is a pretty good description of all the Internet "independent free thinkers" in general. Wonder if any of them ever had the awareness to shake that and tell us what lead to it, or if it's just the permanent flaw in their personality.

Back
Top Bottom