***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah, I know she is upset and salty but gotta let it go.

Also ...

Cali Dems need to be careful, they are running so many candidates in primaries that they are risking splitting the vote so much that two Republicans make it to the general in blue districts.
brah remember we talked about how not voting will be worse for the muslim community
on social media i see sooo many "leaders" saying muslims need to not vote for biden to send a message and create principal values showing the muslim vote is important for the future elections
and idk man i think these dudes getting paid to say this stuff :lol:
and many people i speak to in person are under the same rhetoric now

gunna be another wild election

I want to believe that Biden and his team will be ready for November. They have enough ammo to show how much worse Trump and his cult really are. I think people will realize leading up to November that voting that orange Jabroni will only make this country worse.

Hopeful thinking, I know. But I do not want another 4 years with Trump.

End him already.

How soon before Vivek or one of his rich buddies floats him a loan?
Vivek

Elon

Both those bums support trump though.

Schiff basically had unlimited money to have commercials on TV all day boosting Garvey... So I see why she's upset :lol:
I don't think I ever even saw a commercial from Garvey, himself.

Schiff played the game fair and square, though... so she's needs to relax.

But the irony is the GOPs’ lack of money might be the only thing that saves democracy

Plus trump being greedy and bleeding the money they do have

I’m a Katie porter fan, but she gotta know what it is.. the game is the game

Rep. Michelle Steel, a two-term Republican congresswoman from a competitive Orange County-area district, announced Thursday she's withdrawing her co-sponsorship of the Life at Conception Act, saying she favors in vitro fertilization.

Grift is strong. Also she had a child through IVF :lol: :smh:

Grift is strong. Also she had a child through IVF :lol: :smh:

You gotta be a special kind of evil to experience some shh or have someone close to you experience some shh and be well aware of the realities

And do shh like this

Back
Top Bottom