***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The only black ppl that are dead set on voting for Biden are the age 40 and up ones who were indoctrinated to vote blue from birth, just like we were. My parents, uncles etc. but a lot of younger N**gas are a lot more open minded because we see the sham. On both sides

Why are you posting a right-wing lunatic as an example of a "both sides" guy?

IMG_6633.jpeg

If this is real…. Did he shoot Trump, because Trump was best buddies with Epstein, and might have been doing pedophile stuff with him?

Ahh man, this might get deep.

I feel like this information will not be well publicized in the right-leaning media.

Honestly for public safety sake the best thing this happened was him surviving.

Them losers stormed the capital over him losing an election in scared to think what they would’ve done if he was actually gunned down at a rally.

Ahh republican. Thank goodness he had access to guns easily per his amendment rights.

Seems pretty crazy for a 20yr old Republican supporter to not **** with Trump.

Will be interesting to see if he documented his motivations for trying to clap him.

I feel like this information will not be well publicized in the right-leaning media.

Biden and his crew need to plaster this **** everywhere. Trump is all over the espstein files and was almost killed because of it. This should be all over the media this week but it won’t be. Dems will take the high road and keep talking about peace and condolences.

Biden and his crew need to plaster this **** everywhere. Trump is all over the espstein files and was almost killed because of it. This should be all over the media this week but it won’t be. Dems will take the high road and keep talking about peace and condolences.
I think Dems are going to start talking about Gun Control and I think that video of trump saying “we got to get over” a school shooting is going to get a whole lot of play.

The only black ppl that are dead set on voting for Biden are the age 40 and up ones who were indoctrinated to vote blue from birth, just like we were. My parents, uncles etc. but a lot of younger N**gas are a lot more open minded because we see the sham. On both sides

Ahh yes people who lived in the 60s and 70s, don’t see politicians as conmen. They’ve never seen a politician lie.

Only the young.

I can guarantee you with almost striking certainty that the young vote will consistently be democratic for as long as the policy of each party stays in the same realm.

i’m finding it hard to believe a candidate was almost assassinated. All other comments aside this is not something i thought i’d see in 2000+ in the US. Rome really is crumbling before our eyes and people are either apathetic or in an almost unbelievable there’s two sides to this mindset. Unless you think America should crumble and anarchy should happen i don’t get how anyone could be Republican at this point. Tearing down the constitution and foundation of the country day by day.

like i said not looking forward to the 2024 elections. :smh:. The anticipation of the 2020 loss for Trump, Jan 6. and now July 13, all this is gonna make Trump unfortunately win this election.

like i said not looking forward to the 2024 elections. :smh:. The anticipation of the 2020 loss for Trump, Jan 6. and now July 13, all this is gonna make Trump unfortunately win this election.
Let’s see. I don’t think this moves the needle as much as people expect and the identity of the shooter actually points to the many negative views people have of the Republican Party.

Gun control isn’t enough, most of them don’t care. They need to really push all this Epstein **** he’s affiliated with. Talk about it all.
Exactly, this isn’t policy vs policy. Traditional politics are dead. Kick him where it really hurts. Let the world know he’s a pedo convict rapist day after day, over and over again.

Exactly, this isn’t policy vs policy. Traditional politics are dead. Kick him where it really hurts. Let the world know he’s a pedo convict rapist day after day, over and over again.

I disagree. You tell one side he's a pedo convict rapist, the other side will just show you vids of Biden being touchy with little kids.

Policy saves lives. Gun reform would save a **** ton of lives. If we continue this rhetoric of "traditional politics are dead" this country will never recover.

Man when did CNN turn so garbage, feels like I'm watching Fox News lite now :smh:

They have dudes up here blaming Biden and democrats for causing this shooting due to the rethoric of using Project 2025 to scare people and this being the last election and that caused this attempted assassination.

So all the fear mongering the GOP does and our landscape is what it is today because of Trump and his rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom