***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Imo, at the end of the day the nominee is going to be someone that the donors rally behind. And I don't believe that nominee will be Harris. This country is still not ready for a woman president (especially a black woman).
Probably the main reason why we’re seeing Biden and his supporters the Clintons endorse her. Compared to Pelosi’s plan of them just doing a open primary. They are going to make it difficult to pivot.

I step away for an hour to go shopping and this news breaks.
I literally turned my phone off. Do not disturb after seeing twisters to see this news

What do I look like going on Reddit to read movie comments and listening to the big pictures review on a podcast when the presidential Democratic nominee drops out

I'm still going to do it but the optics look bad

These last couple weekends in politics...

ezgif-7-c4deac3bbe.gif

Indeed.

Have had more shenanigans than a season of Power.

Dems hit Joe with the

close-door-the-office.gif

Hope there is a plan behind all this.

Unfortunately, this thread feels like expressing a differing opinion or discussing Democrats is like dropping fresh meat into a tank of piranhas—it's really difficult to have a different perspective here. That said, anyone paying attention knows the early primary was to gauge Biden's numbers. Now that he has dropped out, I hope for another capable candidate—someone other than Kamala. I really hope we aren't stuck with Kamala.

Unfortunately, this thread feels like expressing a differing opinion or discussing Democrats is like dropping fresh meat into a tank of piranhas—it's really difficult to have a different perspective here.
it’s not just here. I mean this thread is twitter lite like it’s 2017 and we need to consume every Trump sound bite and get outraged and then go out and spread the outrage and everything will be alright.

Having a reasonable outlook on things wasn’t going to dissuade me from sharing my opinion just cause there’s blue maga homers who don’t want to interact with the reality of what’s necessary to win an election. If the whole country took their loser attitude today wouldn’t have happened and Trump is guaranteed 4 more years

Unfortunately, this thread feels like expressing a differing opinion or discussing Democrats is like dropping fresh meat into a tank of piranhas—it's really difficult to have a different perspective here. That said, anyone paying attention knows the early primary was to gauge Biden's numbers. Now that he has dropped out, I hope for another capable candidate—someone other than Kamala. I really hope we aren't stuck with Kamala.
it’s not just here. I mean this thread is twitter lite like it’s 2017 and we need to consume every Trump sound bite and get outraged and then go out and spread the outrage and everything will be alright.

Having a reasonable outlook on things wasn’t going to dissuade me from sharing my opinion just cause there’s blue maga homers who don’t want to interact with the reality of what’s necessary to win an election. If the whole country took their loser attitude today wouldn’t have happened and Trump is guaranteed 4 more years
These posts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"I'm the victim because people disagree with me"

So she has your vote because of her physical appearance?

Do you know how many morons on BOTH sides have that same point of view when voting? Most of them literally have zero clue about policies each candidate brings.

Ask a trumper why they don’t like Biden: “oh he’s too old and dumb, I think he’s a pedo, yada yada yada”

Ask a Biden person why they don’t like Trump: “oh he’s a criminal, he’s mean oh Twitter, yada yada yada”

I bet if you ask 10 people what they don’t like about their opposing parties candidate, 6-7 of them would name things not associated with politics at all

Back
Top Bottom