***Official Political Discussion Thread***

comparing her to a childless cat lady because she has no kid is sure going to end those hand maiden comparisons. Where they say Republicans only value a woman based on her ability to have kids…..

Skooo Buffs!

IMG_9082.jpeg

Where are you basing this off of? Because this screams that you just pulled this out of your *** :lol:

Look who these donations are coming from. If you're donating, you're obviously voting.

I'm confused how people who are already voting are gonna win her the election. All this money doesnt matter if people dont mess with her.

There's gotta be stats of campaigns who were funded the most and what the result was.

If you're donating, you're obviously voting. I'm confused how people already voting are gonna win her the election.

Look who these donations are coming from.
There are two buckets of donations rolling in

One to the SuperPac from large donors, and the other from ActBlue which are small donors. The ActBlue donations at most would average in the three digits

So a ton of everyday regular ole democrats are donating a ton as well.

1721660813047.png

Kamala Harris spent more time in Canada than Drake.
Kendrick is just as likely to rap about her not being allowed to say the n-word.

To be fair, Kamala prosecutes pedophiles, she doesn’t say the n-word, and as far we know has no secret bastards.

/more seriously though/

This beef has been super entertaining, Kendrick’s three tracks have been great artistically, and the memes have been fantastic.

That said, Kendrick acts let he’s Toussaint L’Ouverture when his act is basically like a mix between Common and NWA. He’s not even as revolutionary as like Boots Riley, Immortal Technique, or KAAN. Hell, one could argue that “Nature of the Threat” broke things down better than any Kendrick song.

I just hope that Kendrick understands the stakes of the 2024 election and starts making distracts calling Donald Trump a pedophile. The evidence for him being a pedophile is 100 times stronger than it is for Drake.

Others can do a Kamala hype track.

And why does Kamala suck as a candidate?

Whats her message? Whats her vision for the country?

She doesnt give me leader vibes. She's not a good speaker. These things matter.

Cool she has a solid resume as a prosecutor. People will believe she'd make the country safer. Thats the only thing she has going for her.

I'm looking forward to her first major speech and the approach she takes. The people care about war, inflation, immigration. The hundreds of millions donated will be a waste if that first speech isnt as good as it needs to be.

Whats her message? Whats her vision for the country?

This is like day one of her campaign
She doesnt give me leader vibes.
This comes off like a dog whistle

She's not a good speaker. These things matter.
This is too

Kamala is not a Obama level orator, but I have watched many of her speeches, forums, and her in the Senate

She is a very good speaker

Cool she has a solid resume as a prosecutor. People will believe she'd make the country safer. Thats the only thing she has going for her.
She was a Senator
Attorney General of the most populous state in the nation
And is the VP

I'm looking forward to her first major speech and the approach she takes. The people care about war, inflation, immigration. The hundreds of millions donated will be a waste if that first speech isnt as good as it needs to be.
Again, it seems you don't understand how campaigns work on a fundamental level

not gunna lie, im slightly worried about the Tariq Nasheed/Not like Us crowd
poisoning the well with Kamala and black male voters.

like if i was a russian disinformation operative, that's what I would spam on social media.
Me too

If you go back and look at other discussion on NT about her, you can tell there is an irrational dislike

Her having a white husband is a major sticking point for these types

And they will bring up all kinds of other things to try and back into their argument

Again, it seems you don't understand how campaigns work on a fundamental level

Bernie Sanders raised more than enough money. How'd that end up for him?

My point still stands. If the people dont connect with you, you wont get the votes you need. That money doesnt matter as much you want it to matter.

Me too

If you go back and look at other discussion on NT about her, you can tell there is an irrational dislike

Her having a white husband is a major sticking point for these types

And they will bring up all kinds of other things to try and back into their argument

the white husband *shudder*....its gunna get super nasty on twitter.

i don't know if i should be thankful Kevin Samuels has passed.
or i should be sad

he honestly might have sounded moderate compared to some of these new hotep grifters.

Never mind. Maybe ppl won’t go for the okie doke this time. However I agree with someone who said twitter isn’t real life. I agree cuz most of twitter either is too young to vote or probably don’t vote lol smh. Still not a bad candidate. I’m off voting for Trump. I did more research
:lol: :rofl:

Ok, your previous post in here make sense now

To be fair to this dude, I think his message would be better received if he said it over a DJ Mustard beat

Hu, what are you even talking about at this point?

Cut it out. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm on the sidelines this time around anyway.

Kamala was chosen. Give her all the money she wants to campaign on Mars if she needs to. People do not **** with her. We'll see where things are in 100 days.

Back
Top Bottom