***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Never mind. Maybe ppl won’t go for the okie doke this time. However I agree with someone who said twitter isn’t real life. I agree cuz most of twitter either is too young to vote or probably don’t vote lol smh. Still not a bad candidate. I’m off voting for Trump. I did more research

What research did you do?

Cut it out. You know what I'm talking about.
You points are sound silly

Bernie Sanders raising money over numerous months in a Democratic primary is not comparing to Harris raining that in 24 hours for a general election

I'm on the sidelines this time around anyway.

Kamala was chosen. Give her all the money she wants to campaign on Mars if she needs to. We'll see where things are in 100 days.

In different to a white supremacist piece of **** like Trump coming back.

Starting to think what people say about you is true.

5Rng.gif
of all the revelations in the last few days

this gotta be the nastiest

Bernie Sanders raised more than enough money. How'd that end up for him?

My point still stands. If the people dont connect with you, you wont get the votes you need. That money doesnt matter as much you want it to matter.

Primaries are very different though.

Money is still useful but endorsements tend to be more important, at least in the Democratic primary. In retrospect, Bernie 2020 should have used all the money he raised to drive a dump truck full of money to James Clyburn’s House.

And then raised several more truck loads of money for ad buys and to pay professional GOTV staffers for the General.

not gunna lie, im slightly worried about the Tariq Nasheed/Not like Us crowd
poisoning the well with Kamala and black male voters.

like if i was a russian disinformation operative, that's what I would spam on social media.

I’m asking this in good faith, with hopes you and Rusty can point me in the right direction: how influential will the Black male vote be in swing states?

As Rusty has previously mentioned, swing voters are absolutely not a monolith. But, looking at the demographics of the roughly six states that will determine this election (PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ, NV), the % of Black voters in those states is around 10% or less (which puts Black males at ~5%). Obviously every vote counts, but Idk if that audience will be the one to take Kamala down. I’m more worried about the shifting preferences of many Hispanic men, which make up nearly 15% of the demographics in AZ and NV. In WI and PA, it’s rural and suburban voters - especially women - who appear likely to be the swinging demo. Are there other states where an apathetic Black male turnout makes a blue state purple?

Kendrick playing a part in trump winning would be something :lol:
I was telling people on NT that Kendrick's "Drake isn't black" lyrics should not be taken seriously because while they were clever rap lyrics they were also fundamentally asinine

And while it is gonna be annoying and nasty to see all the "Kamala is not black" takes in the next few months

I look forward to annoying other people by pointing out that is exactly how stupid they sounded when they acted Hotep Slim Shady was a some kinda sociologist

By your message that's what I thought you were implying. "Indifferent to a white supremacist like Trump coming back"
I don't know if you are a racist or not, so I didn't call you one

But when I have seen you argue with people on NT, and defend attacks on your character, you claim to be one type of person

But I don't think you realize how you actually come off

I’m asking this in good faith, with hopes you and Rusty can point me in the right direction: how influential will the Black male vote be in swing states?

As Rusty has previously mentioned, swing voters are absolutely not a monolith. But, looking at the demographics of the roughly six states that will determine this election (PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ, NV), the % of Black voters in those states is around 10% or less (which puts Black males at ~5%). Obviously every vote counts, but Idk if that audience will be the one to take Kamala down. I’m more worried about the shifting preferences of many Hispanic men, which make up nearly 30% of the demographics in AZ and NV. Are there other states where an apathetic Black male turnout makes a blue state purple?
The Black vote is always the game changer in every state other than AZ and NV. Black men vote consistently for our side and in big numbers but where it gets tricky is if third party candidates and social media play on tropes and other things to convince/scam folks that Kam is a cop or ain’t black with just enough effectiveness to cost us a few voters. Project 2025 will offset this. With respect to Hispanic Men, Ruben G and his Senate campaign will help tremendously in AZ and Reid’s hotel union infrastructure will help. I’m candidly not too worried on that front if we run on Project 2025 which treats Black and Hispanic men the same no matter if you vote Republican or third party.

Is Josh Shapiro a no go because of I/p?

feels like it's a no go.

leftist grifters will absolutely try to tank Kamala. no need to give them anymore ammunition.

Back
Top Bottom