***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_0464.jpeg

What do people think about this? Is Biden helpful to her on the campaign trail or an anchor?
He'll be helpful.

Yeah I’m starting to lean that way

Electoral votes:

PA - 19 - Shapiro
NC - 16 (deeply consider Cooper if you are unsure about NC)
MI - 15 -Whitmer
AZ - 11 - Kelly
MN - 10 - Walz

I’m throwing out JB Pritzker in Illinois because Illinois will not go Trump’s way.

Could see a case being made for whitmer —Biden squeaked out michigan in 2020, beating trump by ~150k votes. Michigan had the blue wave in the ‘22 midterms but the 100k uncommitted votes in the primaries is concerning. They won’t vote for trump, but if they’re single-issue voters in regards biden/harris’ handling of the genocide in gaza, they could end up not voting at all which could be equally disastrous. Dems might need whitmer on the ticket to overcome that

Michigan is as important as Pennsylvania being only 4 less electoral votes and the Israel issue,

I can’t imagine a Whitmer add-on with Kamala even if I’d vote for it. Two women just isn’t happening because we have the old vote.

Depending on who Kamala picks as her VP (I would imagine it will be someone with a lot of political experience) I expect the Democrats to hit Vance with the same arguments to hit Sarah Palin with. "JD is only 39 with 18 months of political experience and he will be one heartbeat away from the presidency. It's not like Trump is a young man, he will be in his 80s soon. Do you want this guy running the country?"

Have y'all seen the posters about Kamala?

So repulsive. I feel bad for the wives and children of these people, being brainwashed to think the choices they make about their own bodies aren't theirs to make...and hatred is normal.

you should just pick the VP on who will be a good president.
because in all likelihood, they probably will be the next democratic party nomination front runner.

Maybe Whitemer or Shapiro could help you win Michigan or Pennsylvania.
but Shapiro is jewish and Whitmer is a woman.

and NC, AZ, prob won't be close enough for the VP to matter.

so Id go Bashear.

Back
Top Bottom