***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Newbie lefties should read less Twitter and not dive super deep into theory.

Better to read overviews of various succesful leftist movements and to see the diversity of tactics. There’s often times a lot of pragmatism and a willingness to adjust to material conditions (dare I say, context) in that particular time and place.

There could, theoretically be a situation where participation in an election undermines our goals. Perhaps, there could be a time where we do have the numbers to seize the means of production and to do community defense and as a final gambit, the ruling class offers up a watered down version of what we want but the ruling class is simply buying time to build its power for a reactionary counter attack. In that situation, mass non participation would allow the openly reactionary candidate to win, that politician threatens to enact harsh reprisals and we strike before our enemies can hire mercenaries. Something like that.

We are not in such a situation, not even close.

In this moment, I’ve not seen even one good left argument for non voting.

It’s embarrassing that someone who claims to have a PHD won’t do an hour of research instead of spreading misinformation.

I say this as a Black man, but I’m convinced some Black men don’t want equality, they want power over society the way white men have it.
In defense of brotha's, that's just Umar fishing for clicks and paid speaking opps

Though it wholeheartedly happens and is a prominent issue for men all over

IMG_4904.jpeg

Bill Rancic looks like Donald Trump is his dealer, and the dealer is too preoccupied to meet up because of the Kamala Situation

Man, I couldn't care less what anyone says. Hearing this is a joke. Whether true or not, you compared Biden to a retired athlete who can still play, implying he's still fit. Up until last week, you were endorsing him despite clear issues, but now you're saying the same thing about Trump. It's cringe-worthy.

To me, their credibility is being compromised.

it's just one poll but

1721757533409.png

This is a good sign but it's just one of many polls. Kamala is behind in a lot of the early polls but I would throw out polls for the next couple of weeks. We've just had a seismic, generational shift in the election so early polling data isn't going to be accurate.

With the right VP pic I think she can really make up a lot of ground and even win. She has been campaigning like crazy and I expect us to continue until election day. I'm not sure if she will win but she has a much better shot than Joe.

Dr. Umar is doing everything he can to disqualify Kamala.

Umar professes to be pro black but he like many of this “new” generation’s revolutionaries relies on clicks and likes and would actually profit more if Project 2025 were enacted. He’s the type of guy that would argue that the 1964 Voting Rights Act was bad for Blacks and that we should support Nixon to strengthen the Black family.

This is a good sign but it's just one of many polls. Kamala is behind in a lot of the early polls but I would throw out polls for the next couple of weeks. We've just had a seismic, generational shift in the election so early polling data isn't going to be accurate.

With the right VP pic I think she can really make up a lot of ground and even win. She has been campaigning like crazy and I expect us to continue until election day. I'm not sure if she will win but she has a much better shot than Joe.
Please tell me that you’ve connected with your local DNC? Kamala can’t win alone and we have to focus on GOTV efforts.

Back
Top Bottom