***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sure I'm not saying AIPAC is a non factor, it's def problematic, I don't support or agree with AIPAC on really any level

but to me it just feels like special pleading when people act like they are some all powerful force buying elections.

It's the job of a politician to manage and beat special interest groups. Like I can understand feeling like it's not fair but like on another level it's literally her job.

AOC manages to do this. I think Cori Bush and Jamaal Bowman could have done this also. You can be an isreal skeptical democrat. It's totally doable.

So it's hard for me to feel bad for them.
Yeah, I am agreeing with you.

I used Omar's actions as a counterpoint to Bush and Bowman. Seems like she has realized that fundamental concept that escaped Bowman and Bush. The Democratic primary voters like the Democratic Party.

If anything I am disappointed in them. My general principle is I was as far left candidate as a district can handle. And instead of losing your seat because your district has shifted away from them, they help sabotage themselves.

Also, It is harder for me to feel bad for people that came into office on the "I'm gonna primary the incumbent" wave because Dem voters want change. Then be mad when it happens to you. On some level, the game is the game.

They literally got like 6 plays

Tecmo Bowl has more plays.

Tecmo-super-bowl-nes-tampa-bay-buccaneers-default-playbook.jpg

The more I look into this the more it appears that Bush sabotaged herself because she was so bad at her job.

Her opponent is facing a civil suit for discrimination, but she could not take advantage of that angle of attack because she is also under investigation by the DOJ for misusing campaign funds

Last edited:

The more I look into this the more it appears that Bush sabotaged herself because she was so bad at her job.

Her opponent is facing a civil suit for discrimination, but she is also investigation by the DOJ for misusing campaign funds

Using campaign funds to hire your husband as security is enough to sink you. Voting against the infrastructure bill was also dumb. She could've positively impacted her constituents but she chose wrong. Not celebrating her loss but she needs to be honest with herself

kamala/walz need to start tapping in with some artists like how obama x shepard fairey

Back
Top Bottom