***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Swing and miss on softballs. :lol:

tumblr_pfuzy7srpo1s9htd1o1_540.gifv.gif
anigif_sub-buzz-17171-1538285701-1.gif

😂😂😂 No one, and I mean NO ONE wants to drink beer with JD Vance. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's odd that TFG and his Couch Humper keep trying to insinuate that Harris is a communist, yet TFG PUBLICLY goes off on how much of a man crush he has on Xi, who IS a Communist!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ MAGA people really are stupid!
That's what I'm not understanding, but I also don't know enough to intelligently reply to some folks, hence, my homework for the next few days.

Hehehe.

So Let get this right. Shipiro is a "sellout" because he:

-Support the ticket of the party he is a member of
-A Party that has given tons of support to Israel, both geopolitical and financially
-Who by all signs will continue to so
-But some new candidates might not be as publicly soft on a piece of **** like Bibi

Anyone who believes such nonsense acting and sounding like a straight up jackass :lol:

So Let get this right. Shipiro is a "sellout" because he:

-Support the ticket of the party he is a member of
-A Party that has given tons of support to Israel, both geopolitical and financially
-Who by all signs will continue to so
-But some new candidates might not be as publicly soft on a piece of **** like Bibi

Anyone who believes such nonsense acting and sounding like a straight up jackass :lol:

He's a politician doing politician things. Was close to the VP nomination so he started back tracking on his views. Mentioning "oh I was 20 years old"

Throwing Jews, the IDF, and Israel under the bus to appeal to how a majority view Jews and Israel today.

You can disagree with Israel's current government, but when **** hits the fan your people are all you have. He'll start screaming antisemitism as soon as it benefits him though.

If he was smart enough he'd realize nothing has changed in that region since he wrote those papers and "volunteered" when he was 20.

He's a politician doing politician things. Was close to the VP nomination so he started back tracking on his views. Mentioning "oh I was 20 years old"

Throwing Jews, the IDF, and Israel under the bus to appeal to how a majority view Jews and Israel today.

You can disagree with the government, but when **** hits the fan your people are all you have. He'll start screaming antisemitism as soon as it benefits him though.

If he was smart enough he'd realize nothing has changed in that region since he wrote those papers and "volunteered" when he was 20.
Israel is bombing women and child to death daily. If it were up to Bibi, hundreds of thousands more Palestinians would starve to death

So yeah, maybe being a cheerleader for the Israeli government is not a good look. For anyone, let alone a politician.

There is nothing wrong if taking issue with what Israel is doing right now, and have been doing for decades. And adjusting his views on the subject.

The Israeli government is every bit as murderous, and blood thirsty as Hamas and their followers. Israel shares blame in the situation there not improving

So good on dude if is he acknowledges that

This "sellout" stuff just reads as privilege and excuses for Bibi's war crimes trying to be passed off as something pro-Jewish people

Last edited:
Israel is bombing women and child to death daily. If it were up to Bibi, hundreds of thousands more Palestinians would starve to death

So yeah, maybe being a cheerleader for the Israeli government is not a good look

This just reads are privilege and excuses for Bibi's war crimes trying to be passed off as something pro-Jewish people

There is nothing wrong if taking issue with what Israel is doing right now. And adjusting his views on the subject.

You dont have to cheerlead for Bibi. All he had to say is he supports Israel's existence and its right to defend itself.

Rusty there is an entire thread on NT full of bs conspiracies, that Meth allows, with posters wishing for Iran and its radical extremist terrorist proxies to obliterate Jews and Israel in order for "the U.S and western civilization to fall"

I know he's not clueless to see wtf is happening in the world.

You can disagree with Israel's current government, but when **** hits the fan your people are all you have. He'll start screaming antisemitism as soon as it benefits him though.

Why does it matter if he rhetorically moderates

when his policy positions are perfectly in line with normie Democratic foreign policy?

Like he's a politician, this is literally his job. That's not selling out, the is doing your job responsibly and correctly.

Back
Top Bottom