***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Today's finally the day,so ready to be over this bat**** crazy campaign man :lol:

Hopefully the country makes the right choice even given the lack of a real inspirational/hope bringing candidate.

Just hoping thus doesn't go the way Brexit did where the polls in the lead up indicating one thing while the actual results showed the opposite.

The world is watching...:nerd:

Last edited:
Glad I can cast my vote through the mail, sent in my ballot two weeks ago. Wish other Americans had the same option, it's crazy to force people to stand and wait in these crazy long lines if they don't want to.

I wonder what niniahood thinks about Ann Coulter's tweet? According to her logic she doesn't want people like ninja to vote.

Queen deplorable forgot to do her homework before that tweeting that ignorant/ Nazi inspired garbage. Trump's grandparents were born abroad,the big bozo wouldn't be allowed to run if she had her way :rofl:

Ann Coulter's tweet is why we need to vote.

Trump empowers racists to do **** like that. And the ***** hasn't even won :x

Your state electors have their own agenda to fulfill. I laugh at the popular vote.

Anyone got the screen cap of the tweet?

Last edited:
Queen deplorable forgot to do her homework before that tweeting that ignorant/ Nazi inspired garbage. Trump's grandparents were born abroad,the big bozo wouldn't be allowed to run if she had her way
roll.gif
Also, if it's true that her family came to the US from famine struck Ireland, then her tweet was constructed just so she makes the cut and is allowed to vote. 
laugh.gif

And let's not forget her self-righteous "My ancestors weren't immigrants. They were settlers" statement. 

- North Carolina (15 electoral votes) - 50.1 chubby aka male sarah palin.
- Nevada (6 electoral votes) - 52.4% Clinton.
- Florida (29 electoral votes) - 50.1% chubby aka male sarah palin.
- Iowa (6 electoral votes) - 72.9% chubby aka male sarah palin.
- Pennsylvania (20 electoral votes) - 75.6% Clinton.
- Ohio (18 electoral votes) - 66.1% chubby aka male sarah palin.
- Colorado (9 electoral votes) - 73.3% Clinton.
- Wisconsin - (10 electoral votes) - 81.4% Clinton
- Michigan (16 electoral votes) - 77.2% Clinton.
- New Hampshire (4 electoral votes) - 64.9% Clinton.
- Virginia (13 electoral votes) - 81.7% Clinton.

Updated about 10 mins ago (compared to yesterday).

- North Carolina (15 electoral votes) - 54.9% Clinton.
- Nevada (6 electoral votes) - 58.9% Clinton.
- Florida (29 electoral votes) - 54.6% Clinton.
- Iowa (6 electoral votes) - 69.1% chubby aka male sarah palin.
- Pennsylvania (20 electoral votes) - 77.4% Clinton.
- Ohio (18 electoral votes) - 64.3% chubby aka male sarah palin.
- Colorado (9 electoral votes) - 77.6% Clinton.
- Wisconsin - (10 electoral votes) - 84.1% Clinton
- Michigan (16 electoral votes) - 80.3% Clinton.
- New Hampshire (4 electoral votes) - 70.4% Clinton.
- Virginia (13 electoral votes) - 85.8% Clinton

Lol, Ann Coulter is an example of why you need to be on the right side of history. She is one lonely white woman waiting for some racist white male to save her from her misery. Here you have a woman who is so against women's rights, she is the equivalent to Clarence Thomas for black people.

Always thought she said all that outlandish stuff to keep her brand in the news but I really do wonder if I should be giving her that much credit :lol:,starting to think she believes a lot of the BS she spews :x

Always thought she said all that outlandish stuff to keep her brand in the news but I really do wonder if I should be giving her that much credit :lol:,starting to think she believes a lot of the BS she spews :x

Bill Maher says it's all an act, but I really do wonder myself. Such a vile person, would love to see if she tries to "rebrand" herself like Glenn Beck, but I doubt it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-to-cast-her-vote_us_5820e2aee4b0d9ce6fbde92f

107-year-old Donella Wilson said she cast her first vote in the 1940s  and has not missed a local or national election since.

Now, Wilson ― who was born in South Carolina to parents who were former slaves ― says she is as ready as ever to cast her vote in the state on election day.

“I never thought I would live to see a day like this,” Wilson told WISTV.com. “I’m over a 100 years old!”
*cough-but slavery happened so long ago-cough*

Bill Maher says it's all an act, but I really do wonder myself. Such a vile person, would love to see if she tries to "rebrand" herself like Glenn Beck, but I doubt it.

Glenn Beck becoming "woke" all of a sudden is still one of the biggest mind***** of this entire election :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
So if/when we legalize weed in Cali how soon does that go into effect? Like when can I walk into the dispensary and cop the top shelf? Asking for a friend

Throughout history, especially western culture, there are white men who have tried to change, challenge the arc of history by inserting their own vision. It is man against God. Too bad that white men haven't learned that over time, God always wins. Women like Ann Coulter have always showm up over time as well, siding with those who they think have power. Well, Coulter speaks with and into the echo of the absurd. She needs a good long brown Nat Turner joint to straighten her out.

Last edited:
Man I was about to get roped into a fb argument with a stranger about Trump

But it's not worth it. He's not going to change his mind. And this is NY so his vote is not going to help Trump anyway LOL

Man I was about to get roped into a fb argument with a stranger about Trump

But it's not worth it. He's not going to change his mind. And this is NY so his vote is not going to help Trump anyway LOL

It's better to just sit back and watch them hold that L later tonight. You know those types won't take it well :lol:

Deplorables better have the liquor ready to drink themselves to sleep later

Republican strategist John Weaver whose worked with John Kasich recently & also with McCain says Hillary will win in an "electoral landslide".

I'm expecting some kind of riot in my parts regardless of the outcome. I got my popcorn ready :lol:

Back
Top Bottom