***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was gonna make a thread on stormfront.org with the jeezy video but I cant embed
laugh.gif

Ok so let me get this straight, with Colorado legalizing marijuana as reported on yahoo, anyone over the age of 21 can smoke with no legal constraints? Like you can blaze in front of a cop and they can do nothing? Can someone clarify this for me please

Last edited:
I don't like that. I agree in principle but civil issues shouldn't be voted on
I agree that the happiness of a minority shouldn't be in the hands of the majority. I was just saying that it was good that a state finally did the right thing. 0-32 is a sad record.

Ok so let me get this straight, with Colorado legalizing marijuana as reported on yahoo, anyone over the age of 21 can smoke with no legal constraints? Like you can blaze in front of a cop and they can do nothing? Can someone clarify this for me please

No, you have to have a medical reason like in all the other states.

I thought it was for medical and recreational use?

Then why didn't they say that like the other states that just made it legal to use medical marijuana. For Colorado it said straight up, "Legal"

Last edited:

i think it'll be treated like alcohol

Mittens eyes are red and puffy. He was crying in the car!!!

Not to play devil's advocate, but wouldn't you hope that WOULD be the case? I mean if a guy thinks he is what the American people needs, wouldn't you hope that he'd be upset that he won't be able to deliver for them? Just my opinion.

Depends on the level of regulation. It might be restricted to coffee-shop style venues or it might be sold at state dispensaries and then it'll be OK to consume in certain places (excluding public schools, malls, parks etc.)...gotta wait and see. *goes to do more research and book ticket*

Massachusetts also voted by a dominant margin (63%) to legalize medical marijuana bringing the total number of medical cannabis states to 18.

Amendment 64 legalizes the personal use, possession, and limited home-growing of marijuana legal for adults 21 years of age and older; establishes a system in which marijuana is regulated and taxed similarly to alcohol; and allows for the cultivation, processing, and sale of industrial hemp.

I recall reading that the limit is 6 plants per person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom