***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'll give you semi-props on the rest of your post.

but "da black" really tho son?...REALLY?...

Wow.
I read that as "da black man". I don't know if he missed the word or whatever.

Shout out to all my Latinos & Hispanics though...75% of the vote for Barry.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
We outchea!

Last edited:
The Hillary hype train for 2016 is already getting strong...the GOP is done!
It's gonna happen.
nah, im looking at cuomo vs christie for 2016.

and dont count da GOP out, before ronald regan..they were da VERY small minority for decades. they just RECENTLY regained power when you look at history in perspective.

they know their party wont survive running wit just old angry white men. da evangelicals need to be kept away from da controls and placed a muzzle.

http://oxford.wmctv.com/news/news/87363-riots-brew-ole-miss-campus
OXFORD, MS- (WMC-TV) – Reports are coming in that riots are brewing on the Ole Miss campus in Oxford, Mississippi.
Phone calls are coming into our newsroom and photos are being posted to Twitter of the situation on campus.
The Ole Miss campus television station is reporting the alleged "riots" are instead protests.
Photos show huge group of people on the campus, some even lighting Obama-Biden signs on fire in response to the presidential election results.
Really?

They mad :lol:

and dont count da GOP out, before ronald regan..they were da VERY small minority for decades. they just RECENTLY regained power when you look at history in perspective.

they know their party wont survive running wit just old angry white men. da evangelicals need to be kept away from da controls and placed a muzzle.

Welp,,, That means the country is moving left. Or politics is at least.. The country has always been center left..

Welp,,, That means the country is moving left. Or politics is at least.. The country has always been center left..
LOL it won't happen. I dont know where dude got off saying Cuomo would be a canadiate over Hillary or even Joe Biden(I'm guessing it has to do with NY).

I honestly can picture Hillary being president 2016. It would be a great moment.

The Hillary hype train for 2016 is already getting strong...the GOP is done!

It's gonna happen.

You think Cuomo will be ready by then? I honestly feel he'll be the perfect replacement for Obama though,,

LOL it won't happen. I dont know where dude got off saying Cuomo would be a canadiate over Hillary or even Joe Biden(I'm guessing it has to do with NY).

I honestly can picture Hillary being president 2016. It would be a great moment.

My point was if the Republicans must acknowledge Hispanics, Blacks, Single Women, Young Voters, the Gay Communities (which they have to because AZ will be a swing state in 2016.. And Texas will be in 2020 or 2024 with the way demographics are changing) means they will have to move to the left on social issues. And toward the middle on economics..

Wasn't anything about the Candidates because if you went on the spectrum Biden & Hillary are much more liberal than Cuomo.

Last edited:
oh man just rewatched romneys speech from tonight and what a contrast in the crowds at both his and obamas speeches tonight. At Romneys - rich white people, at Obamas - basically everyone else :lol:

So it seems like most Obama supporters admit that the economy is still in crappy shape but he "needs more time". How much longer is it going to take?

Will we ever see a minority V minority election in our lifetime?

Eventually.

Won't be the next election cycle.. Maybe 2020

I'd say the 3 big names for Dems are Cuomo, Biden & Hillary..... I give Booker a realllll long shot chance. Basically what Obama was in 04. But Booker would need to transition to national politics first, so that's why he's unlikely.

Republicans it will be Christie or Rubio... Either way, good luck.

Last edited:
So it seems like most Obama supporters admit that the economy is still in crappy shape but he "needs more time". How much longer is it going to take?

Are you serious?

I'm not even super pro-Obama like that but the man inherited the worst economy in 30 years.

He's the President he ain't Jesus.

Not ashamed to admit my EV prediction was way off. I was skeptical of the Democratic turnout (probably was too bullish on some of the numbers I'd seen from Republican pollsters) and thought Romney's leads among Independent voters would shift some states. It didn't happen.

Credit must go to the Obama campaign. They really legged this one out on the ground.

I'm glad.

Forward.

Back
Top Bottom