***Official Political Discussion Thread***

guess u too young for Jerry fallwell & his ilk...

cu u asking elementary ish b...

I remember when 2 live Crew was being charged criminally for performing nasty as we wanna be.
No you ***, you're just not answering the question. ******* specifically, when does the right go too far?

i just did and u not listening :lol:

legislating da imposing of morality left/right wing are losers.

Last edited:
You don't get to choose what is acceptable and what isn't. You can't call this woman's work propaganda if you haven't read it yourself ,end of. You aren't any different from the ideologues you go against. You're just the other side of the coin. You're a hypocrite, plain and simple. And you've shown that you aren't worth taking seriously.

You are so naive that it's frightening. There are books, websites, articles that informed people already know not to read or browse. Enjoy your propaganda. I look forward to your parroting.

Everything always comes back to da hemi :smh: :rofl:

keep laughing.

I want da left to go as far as possible to da left so da average joe can typecast em and learn to avoid em da way da far right is to be avoided.

The far right is in charge. As Rico likes to say, "keep up"

Avoid da far right

Supports the guy championed by the alt and far right

But he's a independent centrist >D

keep laughing.

I want da left to go as far as possible to da left so da average joe can typecast em and learn to avoid em da way da far right is to be avoided.

Avoid da far right

Obama was supported by Black liberation theology advocates & Communist, oh and da last couple of terrorists were Democrats..yo wanna go down that hole of association? :lol: :nerd:

keep laughing.

Avoid da far right

Obama was supported by Black liberation theology advocates & Communist, oh and da last couple of terrorists were Democrats..yo wanna go down that hole of association? :lol: :nerd:

None of that has anything to do with what I said though. You said avoid da far right. You support the guy who is being hailed as the saving grace of the alt and far right in the US. You not makin sense b.

Meanwhile your mans buddying up with Putin and dudes who promote and encourage terror against certain groups.

I'm sleep doe

Last edited:
i rest my case
laugh.gif

keep laughing.

Avoid da far right

None of that has anything to do with what I said though. You said avoid da far right. You support the guy who is being hailed as the saving grace of the alt and far right in the US. You not makin sense b.

according to who, CNN? MSNBC, NPR,Huffington post? da Newyorker? Samantha Bee? John Oliver? talking points memo?, think progress? media matters? Chris Hayes? Rachael Maddow? MTV news? :lol:

keep laughing.

Avoid da far right

Meanwhile your mans buddying up with Putin and dudes who promote and encourage terror against certain groups.

I'm sleep doe

guess u never heard what Ted Kennedy did while Reagan was on office with da soviet union :nerd:

I don't even know 5 white people :lol: please keep your soft bleeding heart liberal Beligumness opinion to yourself.

you know what? i hope what u put in da air bout me Karma pays you back, and last time i checked? E.U. getting they come upins.
Fact of the matter is your views frequently line up perfectly with white supremacist talking points. The denial of the existence of systemic racism and white privilege for example. You can try to deny that all you want :lol:

Not sure what you're on about with the karma thing, though a jab at what I assume to be the recent terror attacks in Europe is pretty low even for you.

Deflection (two-step)
Deflection don't mean a thing (it's da V8 love)
Deflection (two-step)
His posts all read the same (it's da V8 love)

Ninja, you don't represent Dominicans.....I don't know what you are but Dominican is not it....
White supremacy. My dad is one and I see very little difference between him and Ninja's rhetoric
I don't even know 5 white people
laugh.gif
please keep your soft bleeding heart liberal Beligumness opinion to yourself.

you know what? i hope what u put in da air bout me Karma pays you back, and last time i checked? E.U. getting they come upins.
dog shut up 
laugh.gif

'Please keep your soft heart bleeding Belgiumness opinion to yourself'

Ninja always got to remind the thread that dude is from Belgium.

That diet xenophobia.

Dude really just wrote that the EU countries deserve the terrorist attacks that have been occurring in recent times :smh:

Last edited:

keep laughing.

Avoid da far right

according to who, CNN? MSNBC, NPR,Huffington post? da Newyorker? Samantha Bee? John Oliver? talking points memo?, think progress? media matters? Chris Hayes? Rachael Maddow? MTV news? :lol:

According to the leaders of the far right, the KKK, the alt right, and various neo nazi groups on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and forums across the web. I don't watch any of the corny left or right TV personalities, they're being paid to push whatever point needs to be pushed to whatever group is their demo for maximum effect. Rather go straight to the source when possible. That's why I spent so much time reading Stormfront and those weirdo cop forums way back.

keep laughing.

Avoid da far right

I'm sleep doe

guess u never heard what Ted Kennedy did while Reagan was on office with da soviet union :nerd:

Man I don't care about Ted Kennedy. I can sit here and bash a lot of high level dems with you all day, I see no difference between them and republicans once you get to a certain level. But we're talking about 2016. Dirty Don is in bed with Putin and the far right. Talk about that, don't bring up some random event from the past.

keep laughing.

Avoid da far right

How about according to the far right itself, the very people Trump is appointing in positions of power.

I see you're one of those who still expects Trump to pivot. Ha!!

Here is how it's going to go: Trump will fill up his pockets while the white, conservative establishment will work extra hard to regain the power they've lost for the last 60 years. You and your demographic have not been factored in their plans. Go get your birth certificate now and make copies of it because you'll be carded on sight [emoji]128513[/emoji]. Imagine Ninja not speaking spanish in public because the immigration police might be patrolling the heights.

"No officer, I'm a born and bred African American New Yorker, sir"

Back
Top Bottom