***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Which sites are those? I haven't been on Buzzfeed for what has to be a couple years now

I was referring to Drudge. They link to the guardian, bbc,CNN, Al Jazeera the independent the financial times, nyt,pretty much everything, depending on the subject matter.

Seriously...If Russia said it, it's true.

That's fine. My parents however, do not support me. I live on my own and pay my way. I've detailed many times my upbringing. I'm just a regular dude born poor and saw how hard work, tenacity, and family support put my family in the upper middle class of in one of the richest counties in the country. They're now divorced and are still able to maintain their lifestyles. I emulate and encourage others to do the same because it is possible. But seeing that you're just a troll I will ignore you.

:rofl:

whatever you say bro

only way you saving up 6 months salary for medical bills is if your daddy is paying your rent

but keep your head up, blood.

Maybe you should worry about your own bread if you don't have at least $10K to fall back on. What he's saying is not farfetched, at all, for an adult. You telling him his daddy must be paying his rent just makes you look salty.

You guys haven't spent time in the hospital lately, and I hope you don't. The accommodation, doctors, teams, procedures, equipment, medicine, lost wages from recovery, etc, etc. Seriously unless you've been through it, that isn't something you should address with a condescending tone.

Last edited:
You guys haven't spent time in the hospital lately, and I hope you don't. The accommodation, doctors, teams, procedures, equipment, medicine, lost wages from recovery, etc, etc. Seriously unless you've been through it, that isn't something you should address with a condescending tone.

Exactly why you should have at least $10k saved up. I'm not the one who was being condescending towards a smart practice. Just pointing out the guy who said that to Rico sounds stupid.

I didn't know Buzzfeed was supposed to be considered to be taken serious as a news source :lol:

Yea, buzz feed is the only news source with this information, not CNN, or even the Intelligence officials that briefed the President and President elect.

I guess Russia is a good source to you.

All of this is just one giant cluster**** and honestly idc lol

Trump will be president and the only thing that would make me interested in any type of new news would be an impeachment or something like that.

He said she said is all up for argument on either side but the one true fact as of now is that he will be sworn in as the next president

That's fine. My parents however, do not support me. I live on my own and pay my way. I've detailed many times my upbringing. I'm just a regular dude born poor and saw how hard work, tenacity, and family support put my family in the upper middle class of in one of the richest counties in the country. They're now divorced and are still able to maintain their lifestyles. I emulate and encourage others to do the same because it is possible. But seeing that you're just a troll I will ignore you.

:rofl:

whatever you say bro

only way you saving up 6 months salary for medical bills is if your daddy is paying your rent

but keep your head up, blood.

Maybe you should worry about your own bread if you don't have at least $10K to fall back on. What he's saying is not farfetched, at all, for an adult. You telling him his daddy must be paying his rent just makes you look salty.

Do you know this whole argument started because we were saying that some people DON"T have health insurance so we need a system to takecare of everyone, and Rico's answer to that was to save 6 months salary in case they get cancer. He used his dad as an example.

When I called him out on this example, he admitted his dad has health insurance through his Federal government job (so chances are it is great insurance). He was just deflecting with a nonsense example.

Also Rico is in favor of repealing Obamacare making it almost impossible for regular people to even by a private plan, and if you're diagnosed with cancer, no one is covering you.

-As far as rent. I Rico lives in a one bedroom apartment in Northern Virginia. He is prideful in this, which is cool. He used to insult me and my family by saying that we needed handouts, and because I moved out of Southern Maryland, I must have been priced out of the area.

He also wants to cut social programs (food stamps, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.) , because the thing he looks for first and foremost in a national politician is who will cut his taxes. Damb everyone esle

So before you defend Rico, just know the kinda of person he has been, and the nonsense he has spewed.

This is what kicked this off, and why people are coming at him. Because he uses ridiculous anecdotal evidence to deflect serious questions.

Last edited:
yup that was my understanding. saving 6 months salary was in the context of an argument that we don't need Obama care. even if we grant him that he's talking about having health insurance pre-Obama care, 6 months salary is not enough for a chronic or preexisting condition. it's fine, I think he meant well and hopefully he stays healthy and never has to find out how wrong he was.

as for the Trump leak (see the pun), what we don't know is if the BuzzFeed story is the same as the one that the intelligence community took seriously enough to share with Obama, Trump, and others. what we do know is that they do have a document that does implicate shady dealings between Trump and Russia.

which is not a surprise. we've had many signs pointing towards this narrative. we all knew there was something sketchy going on. whether the piss story is true or not doesn't ultimately matter. we already know we have a compromised president-elect and people with much better info and expertise than us are taking it seriously.

Last edited:
Do you know this whole argument started because we were saying that some people DON"T have health insurance so we need a system to takecare of everyone, and Rico's answer to that was to save 6 months salary in case they get cancer. He used his dad as an example.

When I called him out on this example, he admitted his dad has health insurance through his Federal government job (so chances are it is great insurance). He was just deflecting with a nonsense example.

I don't know how I missed this. There's really nothing wrong with Rico is suggesting, but when you see the bigger picture, the smug moral high ground he takes after learning this is laughable. It's always these type of people that don't really think critically about their own situation, but yet want to pass judgement on others. "I was on food stamps, and nobody helped me" type steez.

I posted a Guardian story with the same info too.

Rico takes issue with sources rather than the content all the time.

And I posted a detailed list of news sources and magazines people can read from all over the political spectrum. Criticizing someone for Buzzfeed than championing Drudge is ridiculous imo.

Team Jordan's 4chan link says more about him than anything else. He stopped reading NYT and Washington Post because they were harsh on Trump, but 4chan is a good source. :lol: . With all those white supremacist clowns running around.

But he will want to act like everyone else lives in a bubble. I just have a feeling that his lack of posting is the only things that keeps him from getting nuked like Blco, Titanium, and all the rest.

Considering 4chan a credible source seriously warrants a block.

Dude been blocked :lol:

I just have a feeling that his lack of posting is the only things that keeps him from getting nuked like Blco, Titanium, and all the rest.

Agreed. He would be lurking or dusting off that backup SN just like the rest of the SWS before him.

Rico takes issue with sources rather than the content all the time.

And I posted a detailed list of news sources and magazines people can read from all over the political spectrum. Criticizing someone for Buzzfeed than championing Drudge is ridiculous imo.

Team Jordan's 4chan link says more about him than anything else. He stopped reading NYT and Washington Post because they were harsh on Trump, but 4chan is a good source. :lol: . With all those white supremacist clowns running around.

But he will want to act like everyone else lives in a bubble. I just have a feeling that his lack of posting is the only things that keeps him from getting nuked like Blco, Titanium, and all the rest.

@TeamJordan79 is very careful and subtle about how he goes about his. Look closely at his posts....and it's clear he falls right in line with those guys.

It always interesting to watch their descent from fake independents, to full blown right wing Trump surrogates. Dude came into this thread on some, "I'm struggling on who to vote for".

Now, he's a trump disciple :lol:.

He posted a 4chan link. You know he frequents breitbart and that Donald Reddit.

laugh.gif

The irony.. Let's see, we're about to have a president with a long and well-documented history of racism. Whose cabinet will be full of KKK sympathizers, Islamophobes, anti-semites, anti-gay bigots... I'm going to say we're living in... 1980s New Zealand?

Back
Top Bottom