***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I read all those publications. You have to read EVERYTHING to be informed. And it's good to know what the oppositions talking points are.

I'm sure many liberals here frequent Drudge regularly. But Buzzfeed is just all around terrible. Not a single redeeming quality about their "journalism". They're the breitbart of the left.

ditto. I read WaPo for 'balance' as well but their coverage of Trump since last year has rapidly devolved into a deplorable witch-hunt.

Last edited:

I read all those publications. You have to read EVERYTHING to be informed. And it's good to know what the oppositions talking points are.

I'm sure many liberals here frequent Drudge regularly. But Buzzfeed is just all around terrible. Not a single redeeming quality about their "journalism". They're the breitbart of the left.
You're telling this to a guy that takes 4chan's word as fact :lol:

And I find the American Conservative to be better than Drudge Report when it comes to opposing viewpoints.

Have you ever browsed drudge? Serious question. Because they do not generate news, they simply post links and headlines from all over the internet (including left leaning sites) that champion right wing beliefs. Plus some other miscellaneous stuff that people might find interesting.

The screenshot came from /pol/...a place where there's currently a thread titled "Death of a Legend" mourning the death sentence for Dylann Roof...describes him as "a ******* hero"

Another thread's topic of discussion is "Jews/Blacks/Muslims: Expel one. Enslave one. Eradicate one."

Another thread is full of people rationalizing their adoration for Hitler

Comparing that to the Washington Post is ridiculous

Have you ever browsed drudge? Serious question. Because they do not generate news, they simply post links and headlines from all over the internet (including left leaning sites) that champion right wing beliefs. Plus some other miscellaneous stuff that people might find interesting.
Not for many years
I just hated seeing the annoying headlines and getting redirected to various opinion or news articles
Preferred Fox News for such conservative pieces
Irony is that they were called "faux news" back then :lol:

lol @ save up 6 months salary...

Spoken like a boy who still lives off his parents.

What is your issue? Have I personally insulted you in someway on here? Because I don't recall us having a back and forth. You pop in and out of this thread. But when you do it's some personal attack towards me.

Last edited:
The screenshot came from /pol/...a place where there's currently a thread titled "Death of a Legend" mourning the death sentence for Dylann Roof...describes him as "a ******* hero"

Another thread's topic of discussion is "Jews/Blacks/Muslims: Expel one. Enslave one. Eradicate one."

Wonder how many of those threads that teamjordan fool frequents

It all makes sense now

Last edited:
I laugh at things you type. Dont engage me. Just keep typing your hilarious perspective so i can point and laugh at you.

I know its crazy i knew your parents support you, right?

/pol/ is white supremacist cancer now
Used to be mostly libertarian content until the Trump campaign started becoming mainstream

No intelligent person frequents that site

I will agree, I am not Buzzfeeds biggest fan either

Last edited:
Not for many years
I just hated seeing the annoying headlines and getting redirected to various opinion or news articles
Preferred Fox News for such conservative pieces
Irony is that they were called "faux news" back then :lol:

Not sure what year that was. But you really should check it out if only for opposition research. If it's happening in the world you can bet Drudge has an article on it. Yes they lean right but like I've always said you have to read everything and in the middle is where you'll find the truth.

Plus the other day I found out Europe was reintroducing an extinct super cow to the wild.Some **** about splitting DNA and implanting the embryos in a regular cow. It was a CNN article. There's interesting stuff on there.

I laugh at things you type. Dont engage me. Just keep typing your hilarious perspective so i can point and laugh at you.

I know its crazy i knew your parents support you, right?

That's fine. My parents however, do not support me. I live on my own and pay my way. I've detailed many times my upbringing. I'm just a regular dude born poor and saw how hard work, tenacity, and family support put my family in the upper middle class of in one of the richest counties in the country. They're now divorced and are still able to maintain their lifestyles. I emulate and encourage others to do the same because it is possible. But seeing that you're just a troll I will ignore you.

Last edited:
That's fine. My parents however, do not support me. I live on my own and pay my way. I've detailed many times my upbringing. I'm just a regular dude born poor and saw how hard work, tenacity, and family support put my family in the upper middle class of in one of the richest counties in the country. They're now divorced and are still able to maintain their lifestyles. I emulate and encourage others to do the same because it is possible. But seeing that you're just a troll I will ignore you.

:rofl:

whatever you say bro

only way you saving up 6 months salary for medical bills is if your daddy is paying your rent

but keep your head up, blood.

This will be the last time I respond to you. The six months salary is for any time off that may happen due to any lost wages due to sick days. Cheers.

brb emailing CIA new info

Wonder how many of those threads that teamjordan fool frequents

It all makes sense now

Why wonder. You could just ask me nicely.

none of the above

But the butthurt in this thread has been ever-increasing since Nov 8 and it's the only reason i still visit this thread :lol:

It's pointless arguing about the validity of a news story with these people.

The Bigot they support constantly lies about stuff he "didn't say" even though you can practically present the evidence that he did. I mean, you can't make this **** up:

Yet:

This is just one of like a kazillion examples. I mean, the evidence is right there and dude is acting like it flat out isn't.

In the end, arguing with them amounts to nothing:

Last edited:
This will be the last time I respond to you. The six months salary is for any time off that may happen due to any lost wages due to sick days. Cheers.

lmao i know it's creepy how i know your daddy writes your rent check every month.

Back
Top Bottom