***Official Political Discussion Thread***

there's nothing smug about what i said, I know when I'm being smug.

ya can't reinterpret what i said when in right here tellin u what it is...

sorry guys, Don't work like that
laugh.gif
but your comment ws racist which is why Meth called you out. whether you want to acknowledge your smugness or not you cant reinterpret your own racist comments 

There is at least one GOP senator with some sense in him

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lams-trump-john-lewiss-talk-changed-the-world

A Senate Republican is blasting President-elect Donald Trump's criticism of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), praising the lawmaker for his leadership in the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) on Saturday seized on Trump's characterization of Lewis as "All talk, talk, talk - no action," pointing out that his "talk" made a significant contribution in the civil rights movement.

"John Lewis and his 'talk' have changed the world," Sasse tweeted.

Whether you comment is smug or not is up for debate. But it was definitely a racist comment, that is without question.

nope, Bernie said da same thing, to which black Leaders applauded him.

u can disagree, but its not racist as seen my his exact quote.

I don't think you're capable enough to see the differences between your comment and Bernie's comment.

Secondly, Bernie Sander's doing or saying something doesn't make it instantly not racist. Neither is a few black people saying it isn't

Last edited:

Bernie did not say the same thing. Period.

I know you struggle with basic math at times but please don't struggle with simple reading comprehension.

Takes a pick with Steve Harvey:

"That'll win Black people over"

Less than 24 hrs later......

Calls John Lewis....a civil rights leader that was LITERALLY in the field for black rights....."All talk no action"

:lol:.

Trump and John Lewis are about the same age. While John Lewis was fighting for civil rights.....Trump was systematically denying them to black people :lol:.

Also, Black people have not forgotten about Trump and the Central Park 5.

***** as recently as 2016....STILL said he believes they're guilty. After forensics and th actual perp came forward and admitted his guilt.

Then there's is the bring back stop and frisk, and telling Black people we are all living in hell. And telling Black people that we are currently living in our worst times in American history.

Or applauding the Voter suppression by republicans against blacks in NC.

rico x hood rico x hood , what are your thoughts on all of this? Let's see if you got the balls to call trump out on everything I posted......and still believe Black people should put all that aside because of a photo with Steve Harvey.

there's nothing smug about what i said, I know when I'm being smug.

ya can't reinterpret what i said when in right here tellin u what it is...

sorry guys, Don't work like that :lol:

but your comment ws racist which is why Meth called you out. whether you want to acknowledge your smugness or not you cant reinterpret your own racist comments 

i wrote that comment while i was driving, and i never got a chance to elaborate on it, da whole point i was trying to type was unemployment leads to violence.

Meth disagreed and had his set of facts, years later Bernie makes da same assessment, and its clean? :lol:

da main point now is throwing da race card for disagreeing with social policy descriptions delutes "racist" and "racism"

especially when it hinges to whether u subscribe to someone's politics or not.

still waiting for the quote where Bernie calls blacks "hooliganism" or any form of that word. not sure if being deliberately stupid.

as for the John Lewis thing, it's big for two reasons: one is going after Lewis. the other is that Lewis called out Trump on Russia's interference. Trump is extra-sensitive to the issue, and Lewis has exposed him. Trump will personally attack any and everything about someone over these things. All that's needed now is a respected church leader to do the same.

Trump is pretty simple.

Last edited:

Bernie did not say the same thing. Period.

his assessment was da same as mine, u can dance around it allllllllllll u want.. im here for that. :lol:

Sanders connects civil unrest in black communities, police shootings, and violence to soaring black youth unemployment

which is exactly what i did...now what?

So now you didn't get to expound on your racist assertion? And you can keep saying what you and Bernie said is the same doesn't make it true. And also doesn't change the fact that you lied about being suspended for a "Jesus piece" situation.

Elaborate. I don't follow European politics.

And just because I look at it as a game doesn't mean I don't have a dog in the fight. I always want my guy to win (Rubio) I knew he wouldn't but I voted for him anyway. Because I wanted to help set him up with a decent margin in a purple state for 2020. That's the long game.
Eurocentric individualism to my knowledge is an ideology of "every person for himself"
In this context I would assume he's referring to viewing politics solely through the lense of how it benefits you and only you.
To expand, I don't think treating politics as a sport is necessarily a bad thing provided it is also taken seriously and is not simple a "you lost/we won" type thing. I would think of treating it like a sport more in the sense of it being exciting to watch and study, to follow new developments intensely but to also understand the gravity of it.

Basically. It defeats the idea of a collective, which is what this country was supposed to be founded on. "One nation, indivisible"

It has to do with the decline of the family and village structure and in its place, the ideology that society is every man for himself which in itself is flawed as society is meant to be a collective working towards common goals.

The opposite ideology is prevalent in other cultures worldwide as it has been for thousands of years, and is even extended into the US in the form of ethnic enclaves, groups having their own public transport and hospitals, etc. Individualism has never been the proper route for humanity as we aren't creatures who can survive in that manner. People will say "I do this all for myself, I don't need help" but in reality their livelihood depends on others. I can get into the whole division of groups by design thing, as it's directly related, but I won't for the sake of derailing my own points. People seem to get uncomfortable when that conversation happens.

To be clear, I don't care if anyone views it as a game or sport. We don't all have the same perception and I accept that, it'd be stupid not to. Yall are grown men with your own views and ideas. But I do take issue with using "it's a game to me" as a means of downplaying the importance of politics to the actual lives of human beings. Especially knowing if the shoe was on the other foot it would be a whole different conversation.

Well that's completely true. I've never once shied away from the fact that I believe in personal responsibility and being for self. I'll give back when I get mine first.

But that has nothing to do with how I view politics. Unlike some in here I'll concede when the other side of a debate has a winning strategy. I didn't agree with the tea party but I foresaw that Occupy Wall Street would fail just because of the voting statistics of the members.

I feel you. I believe in personal responsibility too but I also believe in empathy and assisting those in need. There is grey area in between and I know you know that. Some say I'll give back when I get mine. Some like myself say we can't get ours if we don't do it together. There's even a movement you may have heard of that is related to that, it's called "Make America great again". And that is a great point you make about the tea party and that's the kind of collectivism that can be used for good under the right circumstances.

still waiting for the quote where Bernie calls blacks "hooligans."

hooliganism ≠ hooligans.

thst goal post move though :lol:

and u tried to to play da race card :rofl:
my bad. show me the quote where he says "hooliganism."

you really don't get it, do you? the was a critical difference between what you said and what Bernie said. maybe when you figure it out I can talk to you like an adult.

Last edited:
Like we don't know who you are. Come on now.

oh look, now we're creating faux boogieman so da accusations look legit cuz Bernie said exactly what i said :lol:

Sanders connects civil unrest in black communities, police shootings, and violence to soaring black youth unemployment

im still waiting. :nerd:

da Caucasian jew can say something da dark skinned hispanic can't cuz da hispanics politics don't coincide with da resident liberals. :lol:

Again keep quoting the same thing and you asserting it's the same does not make it so. Also has to be taken into account your repeated ignorance in subsequent comments regarding the black community. You were driving during all those as well? As the great Mya Angelou said, when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Last edited:
his assessment was da same as mine, u can dance around it allllllllllll u want.. im here for that.
laugh.gif

Did Bernie say "when I was bored i would look for a job or play games, unlike those unemployed black people who just turn their area into rampant hooliganism"?

You have a very lengthy history of disparaging comments towards black people and civil rights. Which adds context to your remark. You're not fooling anyone by trying to excuse it.

Everyone knows poverty and crime have a strong correlation, but that goes for all races. Your remark implies that only black people "turn to rampant hooliganism"

Last edited:
Y'all stay engaging the ignoramus sapiens....

Y'all must be intellectual masochists.

i wrote that comment while i was driving, and i never got a chance to elaborate on it, da whole point i was trying to type was unemployment leads to violence.

Meth disagreed and had his set of facts, years later Bernie makes da same assessment, and its clean? :lol:

da main point now is throwing da race card for disagreeing with social policy descriptions delutes "racist" and "racism"

especially when it hinges to whether u subscribe to someone's politics or not.
You and Bernie aren't making the same points. Your post was literally you TALKING DOWN to black people about how they would act as hooligans instead of looking for a job like you said in your post. A racist comment is a racist comment don't try to spin it

Did Bernie say "when I was bored i would look for a job or play games, unlike those unemployed black people who just turn their area into rampant hooliganism"?

It'd be a shame if during this hooliganism if ninja just happened to be outside some officer mistakenly identified his dark skinned self as black and treated him accordingly.

his assessment was da same as mine, u can dance around it allllllllllll u want.. im here for that. :lol:

thats from da original thread of da knock out game, where kids were partaking in it cuz they were "literally bored" they actually said that :lol:

thats why i love da Internet, facts stay online and u can google em at your leisure :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom