***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Conservatives are really picking MLK weekend to attack a civil rights leader. :smh: :x :lol:

My great grand papi came here, he went through the process. :rolleyes

But they fails to acknowledge the process back then and the process now are different.

I'm sure if Mexican could just pay to get on a boat for a couple weeks, answer a couple question, go through a rough medical exam, and get legal status within an afternoon, many more of them would go through that process.

Dese people man

Too dumb....and assimilated now to know what their "great grand pappys" went through.

Last edited:
Jennifer Holliday was supposed to perform in the inauguration but backed out:

Holliday, considered a longtime LGBT ally, explained that she changed her mind after reading a Friday Daily Beast story titled, “Jennifer Holliday Will Perform at Trump’s Inauguration, Which Is Heartbreaking to Gay Fans.”
“My only choice must now be to stand with the LGBT Community and to state unequivocally that I WILL NOT PERFORM FOR THE WELCOME CONCERT OR FOR ANY OF THE INAUGURATION FESTIVITIES!”

http://www.thewrap.com/jennifer-holliday-trump-inauguration-lgbt/

And I am telling you:
The is no way, no way!
I'm performing for an orange bigot.

:pimp:

This song always gives me goosebumps, especially when Will sings it to Phil. It would've ruined my childhood had she performed it for the lying lump of Russian-loving orange-colored **** known as Drumpf.

so good

more of her statement:

I sincerely apologize for my lapse of judgement, for being uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans.
it's not too late for the hoods to do the same :tongue:

And I am telling you:
The is no way, no way!

:pimp:

This song always gives me goosebumps, especially when Will sings it to Phil. It would've ruined my childhood had she performed it for the lying lump of Russian-loving orange-colored **** known as Drumpf.

so good

Can't help but to feel like a sassy, 54 year old black woman....that's been thru it when you hear her sing this

:lol: :pimp:

The Democrat’s district includes parts of Fulton, DeKalb and Clayton counties – and most of the city of Atlanta – as well as Brookhaven, College Park, Decatur and Morrow. The district has several of Atlanta’s most prominent gems, including Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the King Center and the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

And it has the bulk of Georgia’s higher education institutions: Emory University, Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, Georgia Tech and Georgia State University are all in the 5th Congressional District. It is also where many of the state’s Fortune 500 companies are based, including Coca Cola Co., Southern Co. and Delta Air Lines.

http://www.ajc.com/news/trump-john-lewis-fix-your-horrible-atlanta-district/wmRq3ltwXT0FfnkM9nbAwL/

i hope the orange bigot chokes on a ****

Lewis district includes most of Atlanta, a majority black town, and one of the most flourishing Southern United States, and its surrounding suburbs.

But yeah, black people live there, so it must be horrible.

Trump can't help but speak like a dog whistling racist.

and from Wikipedia:

Atlanta’s public safety improvement between 2001 and 2009 occurred at more than twice the rate of the rest of the country.[2] Crime is down across the country, but Atlanta’s improvement has far surpassed the national trend. This relative improvement explains why Atlanta—after ranking in the top five highest crime cities for most of the previous three decades—now ranks 31st.

:smh:

the lying sack of orange **** lies again.

the only person not safe to walk around Atlanta, Ferguson, Baltimore, or Chicago is Trump.

Last edited:
But but Steve.. can't forget omarosa.. o and Kanye.. and can't forget money mayweather

:rofl:

"All talk, talk, talk..":

My great grand papi came here, he went through the process.
eyes.gif

But they fails to acknowledge the process back then and the process now are different.

I'm sure if Mexican could just pay to get on a boat for a couple weeks, answer a couple question, go through a rough medical exam, and get legal status within an afternoon, many more of them would go through that process.

Dese people man
Always been like this. In fact, this is what Benjamin Franklin had to say about the immigrants from the country that Drumpf's family immigrated from:
Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
http://www.dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html

Then there's this idiot:

Last edited:

And I am telling you:
The is no way, no way!

pimp.gif

so good
The customary "overrated loser" tweet is due any minute now.

But hey, I'm sure that Kid Rock and Ted Nugent are ready to perform should their services be required by The Bigot.

Glad Jennifer Holliday isn't performing for da bigot

My mom was pissed when she heard that Holliday was going to perform.

Mrs. Carson is still available. Don't know what trump is waiting on.

I'd be mad if I was Ben and trump didn't ask my very talented wife to perform at the inauguration. :smh:

Last edited:
Actually, a lot of people felt this way, including people in the administration.

Russia's hack of Podesta/DNC was no secret in the lead up to the election, but most still believed Clinton would win.

No, a lot of people thought that Russia would attempt to hack Drumpf into office, but that they wouldn't be successful.

Because nobody thought that members of US intelligence would cooperate with the Russians to the degree that it is becoming evident that they have.

Russia's "hacking Drumpf into office" extends to hacking Podesta/DNC with a phishing scam, and distributing their emails via Wikileaks. It occurred well before the election and was attributed to Russians on day one, and then confirmed by WH and Intel agencies around early Oct.

Most believed Clinton would still win despite the WikiLeaks controversies, however.

Back
Top Bottom