***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Kick his *** sea bass!

Did you kno the schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries?

Last edited:
hahaha. yeah cuz im sure 100% people knew all of that.

you knew abe lincoln turned a hooker down and still paid her?

and shackleford is def tryig to throw shade personally with his "fools wildin" comment.

You think it is important that people know a President turned down a hooker, but still paid her.

Of all the things Abe Lincoln did and was involved in, you believe that this info needs to be discussed more.

And you really expect someone not to find that a tad bit ridiculous.

C'mon dude.

youre looking for an arguement, specifically with me. and youre trying to create it by putting words in my mouth

where did i say thats the most important thinng?

where did i say thats the most inportant thing to be discussed?

and you said i dropped no knowledge. so i assume everyone knew that?

Last edited:
Hold up tho. I think we kan all agree lincoln was a true sukka for payin that girl n not even lettin her have a whack at his cherry tree :lol:

Any other shameless aktivities from presidents we may not kno of? Like, say...golden showers?

Oh man you gotta lurk more dude :lol:
You would know that Rusty checks everyone here, whether you are liberal or conservative

hitler used to have his niece (or cousin but i think niece) piss on him. he was in love with her and then she killed herself cuz he wasnt having nobody near her.

andrew jackson adopted an indian after killing 1000s and stealinf everything from them

youre looking for an arguement

where did i say thats the most important thinng?

where did i say thats the most inportant thing to be discussed?

and you said i dropped no knowledge. so i assume everyone knew that?

I'm not looking for anything from you, do you papi.

But could you quote where I said that you said "that it is the most important thing" .

Please point your where I make this assertion. I missed it.

Edit: You know what, nevermind, I know that was a strawman. But I see the topic has shifted onto golden showers, by all means, please proceed..........

Last edited:
Hold up tho. I think we kan all agree lincoln was a true sukka for payin that girl n not even lettin her have a whack at his cherry tree :lol:

Any other shameless aktivities from presidents we may not kno of? Like, say...golden showers?
Lincoln was banging prostitutes when he was a lawyer until he met his wife
He was just trying to turn a ho into a housewife

but id have to think of some more golden shower history haha

as long as rusty doesnt say that the kennedys are thw greatest american family hahaha we good

Last edited:
So trump n hitler have even more in kommon now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Licoln still weak for the no lay n pay :lol:

You think it is important that people know a President turned down a hooker, but still paid her.

Of all the things Abe Lincoln did and was involved in, you believe that this info needs to be discussed more.

And you really expect someone not to find that a tad bit ridiculous.

C'mon dude.

"you believe that info needs to be discussed more"

:smh: :lol:

I am not in the mood to explain comparatives and superlatives to you famb. I clearly didn't say what you accused me of; relax.

Son is trying to derail the thread.

Go make a useless facts thread or something. Talking about Hitler liked his niece to Lee on him and Lincoln turned down a hooker, who gives a ****?

How is that relevant? You just free posting anchor trolling.

Thread was on a role with all those small print posts a pg or 2 back though :lol:

I don't even know what Robb Schenider did but :lol: @ him catching that ether.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom