***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Great job MuriKKKa

Remember those lines in the inauguration speech?

"AMERICA FIRST"

"ONE GOD, ONE COUNTRY, ONE FLAG"

Ninja, come here and tapdance for your mans

Great job MuriKKKa

Remember those lines in the inauguration speech?

"AMERICA FIRST"

"ONE GOD, ONE COUNTRY, ONE FLAG"

Ninja, come here and tapdance for your mans

Edit: I don't think Trump said the "One God, one flag..". I read a transcript and can't find those phrases

He definitely said 'America first', and dog whistled like crazy

Double edit: You're paraphrasing, got it. I see the comments

my bad

Last edited:
It's okay though because Pence has never met a better strategic thinker on intelligence matters. At least that's what he said to the CIA...

Donnie repeated his lines about the dishonest media too - starting early disputing every fact they provide so they can just dismiss everything when they actually start doing harm.

That Spicer press conference was so embarrassing and alarming man. They heated over some tweets and crowd numbers and got control of the nuclear codes and ability to send us to war. And my goodness if they're willing to lie about some so small as this so brazenly on issues that actually matter what can we expect. This is going to get ugly real fast.

Last edited:
At least with the Bush admin you had the lolz.
First two days of this admin have been embarrassing already on a sad level.

Last edited:
That Spicer press conference was so embarrassing and alarming man. They heated over some tweets and crowd numbers and got control of the nuclear codes and ability to send us to war. And my goodness if they're willing to lie about some so small as this so brazenly on issues that actually matter what can we expect. This is going to get ugly real fast.
Let it get ugly. This is not the time to give them space or leeway.

We (the people, the media, the free world) need to keep prodding and poking until something gives. Either we'll have called their bluff or they'll implode or they'll explode. There will be some collateral damage, like when you pop a big pimple and blood and pus goes everywhere, but it's not anything we can't clean up quickly.

Last edited:
Emails fellas emails. We don't need anymore politicians.

The orange clown was the right choice. Hillary was so bad!

Paid speeches to Goldman Sachs and a private server. That's just something we can't overlook.

Oh yeah Benghazi too. :smh:

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom