***Official Political Discussion Thread***

zoe was going to leave the country if trump became president but then decided to stay because it was the american thing to do.

and she called hollywood "bullies."

not sure when she stated she was pro-trump.

please post the quote where she said she is pro-trump. i can't find it.

Last edited:
yall need to come with fax..i dont want to X people out my life by mistake :lol:

Last edited:
Day 1 hasn't dissappoint...things flowing in the direction we all expected....there might not be an America by the end of these 4 years....just wait for the first police on Black Death and our president addresses the nation with 0 sympathy for the victim.
I honestly feel that's the spark that would ignite a full out race war. It's definitely going to get intense in the next 4 years. Americans are too complacent to ever revolt against the government, however a civil/ race war is definitely no stretch considering the current climate of this country on both sides of the racial tension.

omg Sean Spicer at this presser.. these ppl are so petty
dead.png

Day 1 hasn't dissappoint...things flowing in the direction we all expected....there might not be an America by the end of these 4 years....just wait for the first police on Black Death and our president addresses the nation with 0 sympathy for the victim.
I honestly feel that's the spark that would ignite a full out race war. It's definitely going to get intense in the next 4 years. Americans are too complacent to ever revolt against the government, however a civil/ race war is definitely no stretch considering the current climate of this country on both sides of the racial tension.

Man, shut up. There ain't gonna be no damn race war. It's more white people put there protesting than anyone.

Also, there is reason why men work more in the work place. It is because women work more in the household.

The household division of labor, women do more uncompensated work in the household compared to men. This not only dives a short term gap, but a long term one because men are gaining human capital.

Women unequally bare to much of the economic cost of raising child. Child that the economy needs in the future to gain growth and prosperity.

You are proving my point. Men work more, women stay at home more. Its nature. Women are biologically wired to nurture at home and raise children. They should be praised for that way more. These days its looked down upon.

Correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption, but it seems like you believe women should be financially compensated to be mothers.

I mean not that the Euros war against POC has ever stopped but I can def see things coming to a head in the come years. They've been deprived of the privilege of being blatantly racist for a while now. The orange guy merely facilitated their nonsense back to the forefront

Hollywood "bullied" a bully? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hollywood created a antihero underdog to root for.

da script literally wrote itself.
it did. it's called batman/bane:

[Speaking: trump]
Who is the one man to humiliate me in a debate?

[Speaking: Hillary Clinton]
Only me

Yes. Only you

Would anyone else care to challenge me?
That's what I thought
Putin, hack her emails

[Music Starts: trump]
That's right, america
On your feet, to the delusional flow of trump

[Verse 1: trump]
I'm trump, yes, that's my name
When you hear the name trump, I guarantee the pain
I'm coming after you, Social Progress
I'm fatter, dumber, and clinically insane

[Verse 2: trump]
My father and Vlad Putin are totally the same
I broke america's back Mortal Kombat smack
Then I cracked my nonalcoholic champagne

[Speaking: trump to ninja]
Who likes hip hop?
I heard my African American was alright

[Verse 3: trump]
I'm trump, yes, it's a shame
I declare martial law, and you all complain!
I laugh when you ask why I wear the toupee
I'll explain. It's because.....

[Verse 4: trump]
You say it too much, the name becomes inane
Of course! Some think my plan lacks gain
If you say it to my face, I'll crash your stocks

[Verse 5: trump]
When I say "no", you say "progress"
Go. No
When I say "no", you say "progress"

[Speaking: Person in the Crowd]
YOU SUCK, trump

WHO SAID THAT?
Stop the music

Kill them all

Last edited:
I linked a Harvard study too. And the Upshot was summarizing economic research. The Guardian lined all their sources too. Nice way to shoot the messenger to guard your ignorance

Your head is so such up you own ***, maybe you should practice some of that garbage anarchism you like to preach and liberate it. But before that, click through the articles, and hit Google scholar.

And maybe register for a Labor Econ class while you at it.

-Trump gets elected, and the race trolls come scurrying for attention.

Universities have been taken over by the radical left.

I linked you with studies as well, so why are you choosing 1 study over multiple studies that prove that study to be ****? Could it be that you are a liberal ideologue?

Somewhat off topic, but what are your thoughts on this wave of gender pronouns and the belief that gender is just a social construct?

The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] has a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame though. :lol:

which was vandalized...

Zoe's whole point is making Trump a squash buckling underdog doing battle versus EVERY ONE and not backing down forged his support instead of shaming it away.

which was vandalized...

Zoe's whole point is making Trump a squash buckling underdog doing battle versus EVERY ONE and not backing down forged his support instead of shaming it away.
yes. thank you. she wasn't voicing support for trump. she was admonishing hollywood for feeding into his narrative.

Last edited:

which was vandalized...

yes. thank you. she wasn't voicing support for trump. she was admonishing hollywood for feeding into his narrative.

:lol:

u mean trying to bury him at every turn...

I linked a Harvard study too. And the Upshot was summarizing economic research. The Guardian lined all their sources too. Nice way to shoot the messenger to guard your ignorance

Your head is so such up you own ***, maybe you should practice some of that garbage anarchism you like to preach and liberate it. But before that, click through the articles, and hit Google scholar.

I linked you with studies as well, so why are you choosing 1 study over multiple studies that prove that study to be ****? Could it be that you are a liberal ideologue?

Somewhat off topic, but what are your thoughts on this wave of gender pronouns and the belief that gender is just a social construct?
Your name wouldnt happen to be Jordan Peterson would it?

I've been saying for a while that if women became the majority in all of the "important" jobs like CEO's and engineers, that sort of work would be devalued. You better believe that we'd cap CEO pay and we would cut funding for the Department of Defense and that would drive down wages for engineers.

If men became the majority of k-12 teachers and lots of men stayed home to raise the kids, our policy would change. Teachers would be respected and would get paid more. If the face of child rearing were male, we'd see subsidies for child rearing.

The neoliberal, white feminist belief is that more women should get into tech and finance while the intersectional feminist view is that work associated with women is devalued and that is what needs to change.

Also, there is reason why men work more in the work place. It is because women work more in the household.

The household division of labor, women do more uncompensated work in the household compared to men. This not only dives a short term gap, but a long term one because men are gaining human capital.

Women unequally bare to much of the economic cost of raising child. Child that the economy needs in the future to gain growth and prosperity.

You are proving my point. Men work more, women stay at home more. Its nature. Women are biologically wired to nurture at home and raise children. They should be praised for that way more. These days its looked down upon.

Correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption, but it seems like you believe women should be financially compensated to be mothers.

I'm not proving your point. What I am saying is going over your head.

One last time, maybe you will get it this time:

Economist have looked at this for years, there is even a econometric technique specially for investigating discrimination, most research have found

Men and women, with same level of education, same level of experience, same hours worked, same field, same job, same age, same other major demographics accounted for, the women STILL MAKE LESS. There is a wage gap that is unexplainable.

-The other point was that men and women work in different ways. Men are free to work more in the labor market, because women do more with the child and taking care of the household. This work in uncompensated. If men where forced to do more work in the home them men's wages would decrease, women would be free to work more in the labor market and their wages would increase, and the gap would close

That is partly driven by the fact experience in a field is gaining human capital. A women might now have the baseline experience to get a raise because she dropped out of the labor market to have a kid.

You can say "well that is her choice, why should she be compensated". Which might sound find, but it is stupid, because if women stopped having babies, its would put a time bomb on our economy. You need population growth to drive GDP growth. This is a major issue in Germany and Japan. Germany is trying its hardest to fix it with immigration, Japan is stupidly let its economy hollow with not growth. Women bare the cost disproportionately for something everyone benefits from, and they are not fairly compensated for that.

If men don't want to pay them more, then damb well do more house work.

I worked as a researcher doing work with discrimination in the labor market. I don't have an opinion because I read some liberal magazines or watch MSNBC. I read economics papers, I need the math, I say through the classes and did decompositions myself.

So please, miss me with your bull **** that I am somehow indoctrinated into having this opinion. I try my best to understand the issue.

You don't

Last edited:

This is where you are getting finessed and don't even realize it.

When you discredit every single thing that comes from universities, where do you get your information?

On financial regulation you get it from Wall Street, on Climate change you get it from oil companies, on criminal justice you get it from police and prison guard unions and so on.

-NONE OF YOUR STUDIES DISPROVE MINE. And I already told you that you can click through the articles for more studies.

If you understood econometric the researchers are employing you would know that.

You think that saying there is explainable parts of the gender wage gap means the problem is solved, I'm telling you that there is also unexplainable parts. That's the discriminatory part.

-------------------Think of it this way: women make 30 cents on the dollar less than men, 20 cents of that is explained by choices and observable differences (like the articles you linked), 10 cents can't be explained at all with information that can observed (this is what my links are talking about). The major problem is the 10 cents, not the 20.

But add to that, there are other unfair factors that are making the 20 cents happen.

When this is research, this is what they do, to give you an intuition for it. A researcher has thousands on top of thousands of data points. And he gives a man a certain number of characteristic (age, race, education, experience, field, job, etc). Then the only thing he switches is the gender.

If things where truly fair, the resulting wage that is connected to these characteristics should be the same, but it is not. It always shows that changing the gender alone decreases the wage. That is the discrimination potentially showing up.

---------------------

-And liberal thought has taken over universities because liberal thought is more soundly back up by research and what happens in the real world.

New Keynesian economics just models the behavior in the economy better than Austrian economics.

And this is true in nearly all the social sciences. It is hard to have a certain ideology when you can't back it up with research.

-By the way, there are tons of professors with all kinds of ideologies running around universities, some gain more clout than others because of a thing called peer review.

I went to a school there my department once was consider a bastion of Libertarian thought. This "liberal" take over thing is BS

Sorry if reality has a liberal bias.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom