***Official Political Discussion Thread***

omg Sean Spicer at this presser.. these ppl are so petty
dead.png

they giving out attendance #s like wwe does for wrestlemania 

"no one had numbers"

"we had the biggest crowd ever"

insanity
deadmanny.png

Funniest damn thing I've seen all day. Dudes are legit upset on Day MFin' ONE about inauguration numbers and felt the need to address it. :lol:

This is how I know Trump has a micro penis. Only cats with tiny hands take the pettiness over who had more or who had the best to these insane levels.

This is how I know Trump has a micro penis. Only cats with tiny hands take the pettiness over who had more or who had the best to these insane levels.
Thank you.

That's what I've been saying ever since trump got petty after Rubio said he had small hands.

Just look at how defensive trump is about his hair. He routinely brings attention to his **** hair so that he can proceed to tell us how great it is. But we've all known since the 80s that it's fake.

Really tired of people trying to downplay this by comparing him to Bush.

No, this is much, much worse.

When I hear people compare him to Bush, the first thing out my mouth is reminding people what a disaster Bush was.

That idiot squandered our surplus and pissed away America's economic security for tax cuts to the rich, and lied to get us into war.

How the hell can people be comfortable saying "we survived Bush, we can survive Trump" is beyond me.

But yeah, Trump is much worst.

Last edited:
The thing to keep in mind about trump is that he is different from the rest of us.

He has no empathy or interest in others. His only reason to exist is for attention and approval.

Everything he does or says is constructed to get the attention he so desperately needs. That's why his tweets always say the most absurd and offensive thing possible. That's why he is appointing the last person qualified for each position. He doesn't care at all about the real life consequences. He doesn't even care about the consequences to himself, like if he goes bankrupt or is shown to be a hypocrite. None of it cares as long as we're paying attention.

And in that way he is winning, at least in his mind. He doesn't care how many people actually showed up for his inauguration. He doesn't care if he is judged a failure. He doesn't care at all. He just wants to be the guy who is being talked about as the world burns.

edit: I'd venture to guess he's not even attracted to women or interested in sex. He only runs pageants and talks lewdly about women because it gets him more attention. If anything he's attracted to older men as I suspect he has a deep-seated daddy/attention-seeking complex. Which is the only reason I doubt the golden showers story. Then again, he probably did it to impress whichever guys were with him at the time.

Last edited:
Really tired of people trying to downplay this by comparing him to Bush.

No, this is much, much worse.

When I hear people compare him to Bush, the first thing out my mouth is reminding people what a disaster Bush was.

That idiot squandered our surplus and pissed away America's economic security for tax cuts to the rich, and lied to get us into war.

How the hell can people be comfortable saying "we survived Bush, we can survive Trump" is beyond me.

But yeah, Trump is much worst.
It goes both ways. Bush wasn't great and no matter how horrible trump was it won't change that fact.

But trying to argue that Bush and trump are similar is a gross oversimplification and just plain inaccurate. The only similarity is that they ran as Republicans and weren't (or won't be) great presidents. But that's where the comparison ends. trump is an empty, horrible person, barely deserving of the title "human" as he is nothing more just a reflexive pile of ****. At least Bush was trying, bless his heart.

Last edited:

Trump just hired a man that defended HB2 and is in favor of gerrymandering (you know that thing that strips black people of the voting power) to head the Civil Rights Department of the DOJ

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/john-gore-hb2-trump-civil-rights-doj

mean.gif
sick.gif
******* disgusting

But remember brahs "Both parties are the same"
"What do you have to lose?"
"It was either him or Hillary and I couldn't in good conscience vote for her."

Fox News needs to hire NTs Trumpettes to give out the news and updates with a straight smile on their face, because these people they have are reaching their boiling point :rofl:

part 2:

Criteria for narcissistic personality disorder. Trump has all 9:

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
Needing constant admiration from others
Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Why does this matter? (from wikipedia):

Since the fragile ego of individuals with NPD is hypersensitive to perceived criticism or defeat, they are prone to feelings of shame, humiliation and worthlessness over minor or even imagined incidents. They usually mask these feelings from others with feigned humility, isolating socially or they may react with outbursts of rage, defiance, or by seeking revenge.

Let it happen though. Even da deplorables won't tolerate the monster for long.

Last edited:
Nah just watch when this fool starts bombing civilians oversees with the excuse of trying to destroy radicals and the rest of the work besides Russia gets up in arms about it and challenges him, ya see how he gets when challenged on ***** Twitter, this clown won't hesitate to hit that red button he has access to and send us right into nuclear war...we all know who to thank.

Nah just watch when this fool starts bombing civilians oversees with the excuse of trying to destroy radicals and the rest of the work besides Russia gets up in arms about it and challenges him, ya see how he gets when challenged on ***** Twitter, this clown won't hesitate to hit that red button he has access to and send us right into nuclear war...we all know who to thank.
175x400px-LM-21d45733_mk.jpeg

it is a dangerous game. hopefully the meltdown is trump punching a senator or something and not trump starting wwiii. it's 50/50 right now.

Which is why I don't side with the left or the right. I believe truth to be somewhere in the middle.
Argumentum ad temperantiam
repped
That Spicer press conference was so embarrassing and alarming man. They heated over some tweets and crowd numbers and got control of the nuclear codes and ability to send us to war. And my goodness if they're willing to lie about some so small as this so brazenly on issues that actually matter what can we expect. This is going to get ugly real fast.
Fascist's tend to care about how things look at face value. Gotta preserve their image.
Trump just hired a man that defended HB2 and is in favor of gerrymandering (you know that thing that strips black people of the voting power) to head the Civil Rights Department of the DOJ

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/john-gore-hb2-trump-civil-rights-doj

mean.gif
sick.gif
******* disgusting

But remember brahs "Both parties are the same"
People really acted like nothing was at stake and couldn't get any worse
mean.gif

So some fool on my facebook page who is taking the police test next month just said that protesters who throw rocks at cops should be shot to death.

So some fool on my facebook page who is taking the police test next month just said that protesters who throw rocks at cops should be shot to death.

Screenshot and send it in to the dept and the local media

In other news, did I miss the women's march discussion in here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom