***Official Political Discussion Thread***

One page I seen has him Bakersfield, LV, and Tehachapi

Is he 29, and did he witness an accident on 1-75 NB in 2015?
Hes 29 and not sure about an accident. He def lives in LV  now I believe.  

Last edited:
**** Chad
roll.gif

Ex-CIA chief Brennan bashes Trump over speech during CIA visit

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/trump-to-cia-i-am-so-behind-you/

Trump spent much of his speech -- which he gave in front of a memorial wall that honors the 117 CIA officers who have fallen in the line of duty -- focusing on the size of the crowd size at his inauguration, his appearance on magazine covers and saying he "has a running war with the media."

"Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump's despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA's Memorial Wall of Agency heroes," Nick Shapiro said in a statement. "Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself."

Ex-CIA chief Brennan bashes Trump over speech during CIA visit

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/trump-to-cia-i-am-so-behind-you/

Trump spent much of his speech -- which he gave in front of a memorial wall that honors the 117 CIA officers who have fallen in the line of duty -- focusing on the size of the crowd size at his inauguration, his appearance on magazine covers and saying he "has a running war with the media."

"Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump's despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA's Memorial Wall of Agency heroes," Nick Shapiro said in a statement. "Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself."

Wonder what the super patriot don't disrespect our soldiers/vets/flag Trump supporter crowd has to say about this.

Drumpfsters around the Internet desperately trying to spin this by saying that his inauguration was a ghost town because all his supporters had jobs and had to work, unlike Obama's in 2009. 
laugh.gif

Much easier to hack elections than hack people of flesh and blood and place them in a crowd, apparently.

Last edited:
It's ok. None of us knew before this.

But now we know they all voted for THE bigot.
spent  nights at his house lol.
(assuming you're black, or in fact anything not white) You were his defense that he wasn't racist. "I can't be racist, I have this black friend named Tim. He even sleeps over. Now would I let him sleep over if I was racist?"

(assuming you're black, or in fact anything not white) You were his defense that he wasn't racist. "I can't be racist, I have this black friend named Tim. He even sleeps over. Now would I let him sleep over if I was racist?"
true

Back
Top Bottom