***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So since he put you in the realm, he won't see it comin w/ u drop that tip to the department AND the news, because let's be real, the police dept might wanna push his app through quicker :lol:

I can only imagine the amounts of fine chicks at the protests.

Terrible taste in glasses. Pass.
kobe-laugh.gif

Drumpfsters around the Internet desperately trying to spin this by saying that his inauguration was a ghost town because all his supporters had jobs and had to work, unlike Obama's in 2009. :lol:

Much easier to hack elections than hack people of flesh and blood and place them in a crowd, apparently.

If they all had jobs, then why they complaining about the economy now?

This takes petty to whole other levels, pretty sure ya discussed this already, but my boy just showed me this...these fools really held a press conference to passionately defend inauguration attendance numbers and **** about Twitter posts....lmao

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...guration-grew-largest-crowd-article-1.2952666

Someone come get they mans!!

I mean this in the straightest way possible, but Trump must be swinging with the shortest stick on the planet. Dude's overcompensation game is absurd.

You're president and you wanna spend time *****ing about how many people were at your inauguration? Saying it was the most crowded ever? Get the F outta here. The metro (subway) was empty yesterday. Hell it was more crowded for the Us or Else March, random concerts, pretty much anything. His whole administration if full of loons.

Last edited:
Spicer came out like
People showed up and yall some liars

No question ill see yall wednesday

He could have made a vine instead of the press conference

:x well when Trump abolishes rent controlled housing in NYC I hope NH and his barber end up in Texas.

roll.gif

I love that on DAY ONE, Trump is the laughingstock of everything, everywhere.  That **** HAS to burn his soul slow.  That said, it'd be even funnier if he didn't have the power to really **** **** up for us and the rest of the world.  

Back
Top Bottom