***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i would cheer for San Fran to win a super bowl just to see kaep go spit in trump's face.

and great words from popovich. what a classy individual. you could tell just from the way he spoke to Craig Sager when he came back.

contrast that with the ***** boys in New England (Brady and billichick). what despicable, selfish people. they are scum. **** them and their cheating ways. **** them for supporting trump. let's go, Pittsburgh.
Tomlin gonna tap dance in the White House with Trump if Pitt wins.

So Madonna said "she thought about blowin up the white house" bet she don't get the secret service knocking at her door...white privilege but yg say f trump amongst other things and he get checked

If I recall correctly he just said 'no comment'...

I know he was one of the many athletes that endorsed Hillary, which is why I said he won't tap dance for trump...
Didnt know he supported hillary. But I remember him saying something about taking  a knee isnt allowed on his team

I'm not worried about npr or pbs. almost everyone i know would willingly donate hundreds, if not more, to keep them afloat.

it would just make Trump out to be the bad guy and solidify the voting patterns of many who could otherwise be Republican voters in the future. this is America, after all. take our freedoms and we may accept it. but don't **** with our entertainment.

Last edited:
Sidenote:

Smart people listen to NPR and watch PBS because they have quality programming.

Dumb people watch and listen to them because they think it makes them look smart.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html

Donald Trump set to ‘eliminate arts funding programs’, cutting off NPR and PBS

These things provide good services to the country. Like why

Austerity for everyone just so some rich pieces of **** can get tax breaks they don't deserve.

guess cuz Donald knows that if liberals want their NPR & PBS they're gonna foot da bill via 504 c3's.

and "tax breaks" means they keep more da money they made..

rich people definitely resent paying more for taxes and having people who benefit from it constantly villanize em... :lol:

Last edited:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html

Austerity for everyone just so some rich pieces of **** can get tax breaks they don't deserve.

guess cuz Donald knows that if liberals want their NPR & PBS they're gonna foot da bill via 504 c3's.

No Because Donald is a far right reactionary that attacks anything he thinks is liberal or can educate people.

Reagan tried the same ****.

Why don't rich people foot the bill for more things and stop asking the government for tax breaks. And again, you should be the last person talking about anyone footing any bill.

Last edited:
it's less than half a billion per year in funding, which is actually relatively minor for a country of 300 million.

Republicans are making it so obvious that the budget they are about to create is to fund the military even more, and they are going to cut programs that they find "unnecessary" to make their budget look "reasonable" by the total amount so that the low information masses will be ok with it.
Eisenhower rolling in his grave right now.

No Because Donald is a far right reactionary that attacks anything he thinks is liberal or can educate people.

Reagan tried the same ****.

Why don't rich people foot the bill for more things and stop asking the government for tax breaks. And again, you should be the last person talking about anyone footing any bill.

my landlord is da one soaking up tax breaks...u might as well open up ur checkbook if u wanna continue to get all things considered :lol:

Back
Top Bottom