***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What's it's this anti abortion executive order ?

I'm not saying it's correct but I feel everyone has their own decisions so I'm pro choice ...

A whole grown, middle aged, powerful man.....ready to fade someone about unfollowers on twitter

:lol:. So fragile.

You know what's lost in a lot of this? Think about how old Donald trump is for one second. The ***** is 70 years old and dabbles in petty Twitter beefs.

What a time man.

:smokin @ Shia LaBeouf

What's it's this anti abortion executive order ?

I'm not saying it's correct but I feel everyone has their own decisions so I'm pro choice ...
Trump reinstated the Mexico City policy, also known as the global gag rule, which was first put in place by President Ronald Reagan in 1984. It prohibits giving U.S. funding to international nongovernmental organizations that offer or advise on a wide range of family planning and reproductive health options

Marie Stopes International, a group that provides contraceptive and abortion services, says it gave 2,843 general and gynecological checkups and performed 586 contraceptive implant insertions in the wake of the 2015 earthquake in Nepal. Those procedures, it says, would not have been possible without US federal aid.

Ipas, an international abortion rights and women’s health NGO, estimates that women in more than 40 countries receive services made possible through US-funded family planning and reproductive health programs.

Alternative Fact: Benjamin Franklin Carson is not a shucking and jiving dude.

Alternative Fact: Steven Harvey remembers names of pagent winners.

Alternative Fact: Da Heights is a bastion of conservative thought specifically when it comes to rap metaphors as they relate to Da Don's presidency.

Alternative Fact: NT's Cedric Ceballos is in fact an African American.

This dude can't contain his diet fascist ego

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...-national-day-of-patriotic-devotion-proc-9570

He is going to declare January 20th 2017, the day he was inaugurated, as the National Day of Patriotic Devotion
mean.gif

'Day of Patriotic Devotion'

:rofl: Yeah it sure looked like a day of Patriotism last Friday

Anti-Trump protesters burn an American flag in Pioneer Courthouse Square on Jan. 20, 2017. (William Gagan)

This dude can't contain his diet fascist ego

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...-national-day-of-patriotic-devotion-proc-9570

He is going to declare January 20th 2017, the day he was inaugurated, as the National Day of Patriotic Devotion

What next re-education camps and songs about Mother Russia ooops, I mean, America?

You know who gonna blessing the ears of dem prisoners misguided citizens needing reeducation doe....

Barson finna shine :smokin

Last edited:
Pretty sure you already have a day of patriotic devotion. I believe it's called the 4th of July.

Back
Top Bottom