***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yo i'm almost legit offended dude brought a cheering section to a memorial.
numbness is their strategy.

bombard you with offensive **** daily until you become so accustomed to it that you stop having an emotional response.

that first moment you allow yourself to say, "eh it's not that bad, i can live with it," that's when it's all over.

Glad his BS will be called out from now until he is impeached.

im not surprised at the recent lies and cia saying he brought props. when he was here in florida, he was claiming things like "theres 20,000 people in this building with thousands the fire marshall wont let in outside!" ...he was at ucf. in a building that can only hold ~7000. he CONSTANTLY lies. and his supporters look right past it. even after the first failed conference by the press secretary, theyre still chanting "fake news!" and supporting it. its crazy

trump played a perfect game. he rounded up all of the ignorant people in the middle of the united states, and used their stupidity to turn them against their own side. So he had republicans hating republicans. Then he turned them against their own source of information and now Fox feels alienated against half of their own fanbase. Ironic. And then, hes got them turned against ALL media period. He's hyped them up by getting them to believe theyre not dumb, theyre actually the only ones who are "woke" in the nation... and they know better than everyone else. So now we have millions of idiots swearing theyre the smartest in the nation and everything reported against trump is just conspiracy.

well. f***ing. played. an army of idiots in tinfoil hats who believe they can see whats really going on, even when evidence to the contrary is as simple as 1+1.

We've elected a damn fascist. And he's doing it step by step. Watching it all unfold before our eyes is remarkable. And many are to scared to call it what it really is. I mean look at this list of the ***** he's done already :lol:.

Consider the following:

-Donald Trump does not believe in freedom of the press.
-Donald Trump threatens his political enemies with violence and/or prison.
-Donald Trump uses ethnocentrism, bigotry, nativism and racism to mobilize his voters.
-Donald Trump does not believe in standing norms of democratic governance or tradition.
-Donald Trump is a misogynist.
-Donald Trump is obsessed with “strength” and his own “virility.”
-Donald Trump promises “law and order.”
-Donald Trump is a militant nationalist.
-Donald Trump traffics in conspiracy theories and lies.
-Donald Trump admires authoritarians and political strongmen.
-Donald Trump’s most recent press conference was modeled on the way Vladimir Putin manipulates Russia’s news media.
-Donald Trump has surrounded himself with a cabal that consists of family members and self-interested Cabinet appointees, who — like him — stand to enrich themselves through the agencies they are supposed to administer in the public interest.

Great quote from this article. Excellent read:

"The anxiety about calling Donald Trump a fascist was also enabled by many liberals and progressives who were desperate to appear fair-minded by being politically generous to their conservative and Republican foes. Such people maintain an erroneous belief that there is some type of continuum or symmetry between today’s Republicans and the policies offered by Democrats."

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/21/con...ctual-fascist-is-now-your-official-president/

Have Trump and his supporters offered any sources of "real news" other than Breitbart?

Last edited:
"The anxiety about calling Donald Trump a fascist was also enabled by many liberals and progressives who were desperate to appear fair-minded by being politically generous to their conservative and Republican foes. Such people maintain an erroneous belief that there is some type of continuum or symmetry between today’s Republicans and the policies offered by Democrats."

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/21/con...ctual-fascist-is-now-your-official-president/
Great post.

About the last quote you have, it's a very simple yet powerful observation. We, as humans, give each other a little bit of leeway as a way of building trust. The political consequence of this is that we will sometimes concede a point to appear "fair." trump has completely taken advantage of this tendency so that, even at his worst, he can still count on well-intentioned people to say he's the same as any other politician.

From day 1 the media has fallen for this. Either they cover him like a normal human being or they give him even more attention. Instead he needs to be treated like a misbehaving child. Pretend he doesn't exist. But now it's too late for that.

:rofl: :rofl:

"knock knock" :lol:

Last edited:

Look at Trump supporters crying about this:

‏@carseatdeadrest Jan 21
More
@sluttyseagull @Flomp_ lost respect if you're loving this and laughing about it. This is how u react when tolerance is in your favor i guess

but they support the same dude who actually promotes this type of behavior:

No. The MSM is blatantly lying now.

I am still
roll.gif
@ Alternative Facts.

And let us remember, the Federal government is the largest employer in America.

Will be supplanted by Walmart very soon
im not surprised at the recent lies and cia saying he brought props. when he was here in florida, he was claiming things like "theres 20,000 people in this building with thousands the fire marshall wont let in outside!" ...he was at ucf. in a building that can only hold ~7000. he CONSTANTLY lies. and his supporters look right past it. even after the first failed conference by the press secretary, theyre still chanting "fake news!" and supporting it. its crazy

trump played a perfect game. he rounded up all of the ignorant people in the middle of the united states, and used their stupidity to turn them against their own side. So he had republicans hating republicans. Then he turned them against their own source of information and now Fox feels alienated against half of their own fanbase. Ironic. And then, hes got them turned against ALL media period. He's hyped them up by getting them to believe theyre not dumb, theyre actually the only ones who are "woke" in the nation... and they know better than everyone else. So now we have millions of idiots swearing theyre the smartest in the nation and everything reported against trump is just conspiracy.

well. f***ing. played. an army of idiots in tinfoil hats who believe they can see whats really going on, even when evidence to the contrary is as simple as 1+1.

And this, folks, is why you educate your kids and don't defund ******* public education.

By the way, found this non alternative fact about that clown Richard Spencer:

"Before the conference even started, the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade released a statement condemning “all xenophobic and exclusionary organisations that discriminate based on religion or ethnicity.” Planned reservations at the Larus Center venue were cancelled. On Oct. 3, Spencer was arrested while meeting informally with other participants at a café that was to have been an alternate venue. He was jailed for three days, deported, and banned for three years from entering all 26 European countries that have abolished passport and other controls at their common borders. "

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-bertrand-spencer-0

Last edited:
Man, **** the trump n all his supporters. Real ****, they outchea insulting all of our intelligence, yet stupid mutha****as eat that **** up. Real life Idiocracy. You would have to be the stupidest, brain dead, moronic, idiot to believe the bull**** he spews. Im side-eyeing everyone that tells me they voted for him, kuz youre a stupid person, plain n simple. All that PC **** is for the birds. Im kalling it like i see it, you **** with trump, youre stupid. "Alternative facts"? Seriously? Even that dekrepit, barren, hag didnt believe it when she said it. A bunch of self hating kolored folks, n inbred hicks eating this **** up. N if you dont like what i have to say, fight me, plain n simple. Trump n all his supporters get ****ed with a suguaro kactus, ya bunch of stupid *****es :lol:

Also, kuz its all day, everyday

1984 byke or nah?

By the way, found this non alternative fact about that clown Richard Spencer:

"Before the conference even started, the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade released a statement condemning “all xenophobic and exclusionary organisations that discriminate based on religion or ethnicity.” Planned reservations at the Larus Center venue were cancelled. On Oct. 3, Spencer was arrested while meeting informally with other participants at a café that was to have been an alternate venue. He was jailed for three days, deported, and banned for three years from entering all 26 European countries that have abolished passport and other controls at their common borders. "

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-bertrand-spencer-0

Bertrand :lol:

But okay I guess this is why he changes the subject when people tell him to go back to Europe. They don't even want him :lol:

Man, **** the trump n all his supporters. Real ****, they outchea insulting all of our intelligence, yet stupid mutha****as eat that **** up. Real life Idiocracy. You would have to be the stupidest, brain dead, moronic, idiot to believe the bull**** he spews. Im side-eyeing everyone that tells me they voted for him, kuz youre a stupid person, plain n simple. All that PC **** is for the birds. Im kalling it like i see it, you **** with trump, youre stupid. "Alternative facts"? Seriously? Even that dekrepit, barren, hag didnt believe it when she said it. A bunch of self hating kolored folks, n inbred hicks eating this **** up. N if you dont like what i have to say, fight me, plain n simple. Trump n all his supporters get ****ed with a suguaro kactus, ya bunch of stupid *****es :lol:

Also, kuz its all day, everyday

One Thou Wow :pimp:

Good, good!

Let the hate flow through you.

The last thing we need is for people to get complacent or comfortable.

Great quote from this article. Excellent read:

And the GOP stands between him and our democracy. And as always, they're putting party above country in hopes that they'll pass as many of their BS laws before discarding him.

Someone needs to remind them that it may only take one major disaster to give Trump just enough reasons to suspend the constitution, and judging by his use of fake audience members, they shouldn't expect him to be above it.

Back
Top Bottom