***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm cool with da re-education day so long as Barson gets to perform like my guy RustyShackleford said. CARSON 2020

nah **** melania trump and they whole family....except barron

Word,she was peddling that racist birther crap publically too. Can't get down with painting her as a sympathetic figure.

Only one outside of Baron I don't care as much for is Ivanka,she's easily the most palatable of them all

Last edited:
Ill **** melania, ivanka too, but not the rest of the family

Nah, **** the entire family except:

Melania gets a lil break because she ain't ask for all this, and you can tell ole girl ain't happy, but she supporting her husband.

Baron is off limits.

Donald don't give a **** about Tiffany, so neither do I

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind, I gave it some thought...................y'all right, she cosigned the racism, FDB

Last edited:

nah **** melania trump and they whole family....except barron
Word,she was peddling that racist birther crap publically too. 
The irony that her of all ppl peddling that bs 
mindblown.png

**** Ivanka. she's almost the worst of them, giving her daddy cover by pretending to be pro-women and all. if she really cared she'd tell her father to **** off.

then again she may have stockholm syndrome where the victim is so threatened by their rapist that they start to go along with him.

You see this ******** right here, Aetna pulled out of 11 state health insurance marketplaces as a way to leverage the DOJ to let their massive merger go through. When the DOJ wasn't playing that, they pulled out as a way to punish the Obama administration. It wasn't because they were losing money

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-aetna-obamacare-20170123-story.html

Companies pulling out is what caused prices to jump this year. And Paul Ryan uses them as an example of why the ACA is shaky

**** crony capitalist

Last edited:
Now that I think about, Melania should just lay low and try to look as happy as she can
Y'all know how petty Don is, probably would deport her *** if she was threatening to break up

One of the funniest thing about this whole think is so many liberal white people have just ******* had it. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom