***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The fact that your biggest issue over the years, cafe laws, has never and will never negatively impact you, your family or your community should embarrass you as a man. Seems like the concern of someone with too much idle time and no connection to reality.

Water pollution is a hoax, I rather concentrate on climate change than "water pollution". Fish **** in water all the time and the world is still spinning.
You're dumb water pollution is very important. If you pollute the water you pollute the air. 
Who cares? It's not like air pollution would contribute to something like.......idk climate change or something like that.

The fact that your biggest issue over the years, cafe laws, has never and will never negatively impact you, your family or your community should embarrass you as a man. Seems like the concern of someone with too much idle time and no connection to reality.

Someone school me on this cafe mandate and how it affects da Heights?

150226214526-inhofe-snowball-senate-floor-00000516-exlarge-169.jpg

Damn some brave folks are even protesting at the SB festivities in Houston :lol:

Might get ugly once the football fans get there though...

Last edited:
@mawilner: #Breaking: @POTUS requested and #Saudi King Salman agreed "to support safe zones in #Syria," White House says.

Since they seem to want to go down the path of a more muscular military intervention and even deeper involvement,don't be surprised once Trump's announcing boots on the ground

Last edited:

Climate change is a hoax, I rather concentrate on water pollution than "climate change". Volcanoes emit more smoke than cars and factories and the world is still spinning.

you're absolutely right.

in da end, "climate change" is a Political consortium of da left that basically wants to Levy a tax on carbon dioxide...and there's a gigantic industry that depends on this narrative to continue to go, even though it's literally at da bottom of what da majority of Americans think is important compared to more pressing issues.

Now Obama gets blamed for the countries listed on the ban, why the hell is Trump listening to Obama, I thought he there to destroy his legacy :lol: :lol:

blame? all they did was take up da work da previous administration recommended and implementated it.

What ******** :rofl: :rofl:

Obama would have never done something like this. The example you use about him suspending the Iraq refugee processing is nothing like this.

So Trump doesn't take up Obama's work on the environment, civil rights, healthcare, and so many other areas........but he continues Obama's work on this :rofl:

Child please

you're absolutely right.

in da end, "climate change" is a Political consortium of da left that basically wants to Levy a tax on carbon dioxide...and there's a gigantic industry that depends on this narrative to continue to go, even though it's literally at da bottom of what da majority of Americans think is important compared to more pressing issues.
Exactly Ninja and I'm "black" btw

Really interested in seeing how comrade Putin reacts to Trump and Saudi Arabia's plans of a no-fly/safe zone in Syria now...:nerd: :nerd:

One of the major foreign policy criticisms of Hillary was that she'd instill no-fly zones heightening the risk of miscalculation and conflict with Russia,wonder if those same concerns will be shared now that Trump is doing just that :lol:

Apparently it's also gonna include Yemen...

@AFP: #BREAKING Trump, Saudi king agree on Syria, Yemen safe zones: White House

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom