***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Now Obama gets blamed for the countries listed on the ban, why the hell is Trump listening to Obama, I thought he there to destroy his legacy :lol: :lol:

blame? all they did was take up da work da previous administration recommended and implementated it.

What ******** :rofl: :rofl:

Obama would have never done something like this.

that's actually what happened...

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....nistration-originally-flagged-7-countries?amp

now u can child please yourself.

Lil boy. First off, Sean Spicer is the source :rofl:

Secondly, he said that the 7countires were countries that the previous administration said needed extra scrutiny.

That doesn't mean Obama would have done what Trump did.

strawman.

cuz no one is arguing that.

all I said was Trump took da previous work da Obama Administration did as seen here

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

and built up from it.

Bringing up Obama is a fact.

fixed it for you.

da ban was based on previous work from Obama Administration's DHS... it's there in plain English.

but but didnt obamas foreign policies put us in danger? Whats it gonna be?

C3XZB4nUMAUJUYO.jpg

I agree with logic and common sense, something you obviously don't have; the good news for you is you're definitely not alone. The bad news is you're not alone unfortunately for society.
For blacks the immigration ban isn't that bad. Less immigrants equates to more jobs for poor minorities in the inner city. 

Faux news

Last edited:
Can't remember another week where news was moving so fast and furiously :lol:

@ReutersPolitics: BREAKING: U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Corker says Trump should 'immediately' revise refugee executive order

He's a Republican btw...

This issue might just expose who's really on the side of the constitution and who's full of ****,dudes are refusing Federal judge orders

Last edited:
Claytonhood out here in rare form defense of his papi.

I'm not buying his act anymore.

He couldn't even show up and show out for his supposed comrade and savior trump. :smh:

Didn't rub elbows with other members of the cult. He wasn't out there with the millions and millions of the trump fans.

Even rico showed up and he didn't even vote for da orange clown.

He may really be a centrist trolling as a staunch trumpette.

#TheJigIsUp >D

Obama's DHS laid da ground work for those Countries to subsequently get banned.

da previous Administration's findings are archived and plainly stated.

OK and what does that have to do with Trump banning those countries.

Again, having a list of countries that may be threats and choosing to ban those countries are mutually exclusive.

:rofl: :rofl:

This was in the comments to the don boy tweets:

This pretty much sums up all of don boy's supporters.

They are uneducated fools but they think they're clever by turning around terms like "fake news" and "show me proof."

Man, if they weren't so damn adorably funny I would have them deported.

TBH I feel like Bannon getting access to NSC is bigger news than the Muslim ban.

The distractions with this guy :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah empowering white racists to treat minorities however they want isn't that bad for black people. 

your common sense is strong i see

More so creating opportunities for people in impoverished communities, which will also cut down on crime. 

This and simple not true.

-First off Muslim immigrants from 7 countries don't make up that big of a share of the overall population

-Second they are not located most of the poor African American community. Never are Latinos btw. Moving cost are exceptionally high so you have a mismatch of where the supply of jobs are and demand for jobs are.

-Muslims tend to be middle class and highly educated, they don't do a lot of the unskilled labor that poor black people need in the neighborhoods.

-Next removing that many people from your economy makes it contract which can have down the line effects on other unskilled workers in black communities

-Anyway The smart thing would be to give them legal status to bid up their wage and make employers indifference between the two types of works.

Getting rid of foreign immigrants is not the key to African American economic prosperity. History doesn't agree with that sentiment. Institutionalized racism, structural inequity, and white supremacy are the major problems.

You argument is extremely flawed and is based on a lot of false assumptions and bad economics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom