***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We can take in refugees and fight to give those people a better life at the same time.

Acting like these things are mutually exclusive is ridiculous
exactly...you are blaming the refugees meanwhile the rich get richer.  

banning refugees isn't going to help the poor. if the elite and rich wanted to help the poor they would.

C3XzSqMXAAEytO8.jpg

https://t.co/ZjRlIHCkWt

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the total number of refugees per year (85k, which includes the extra 10k Syrians that Obama added) comes out to 0.025% of the US population.

You just said dude has a good point. His argument is giving Trump a chance and banning people
I agree with his point that we should worry about our marginal populations first before we try to help others. Not his other nonsense.

If you want to call/write to your senator/governor, here is a list of names, numbers, social media contacts, and a template about the immigration ban (that you can alter if you want to write about something else).

You have to start somewhere. Muslims enslaved blacks so I have very little sympathy for their problems.
Many muslims are just as racist as White supremacists. I know many arabs who clown Black muslims and say they're fake muslims. Not saying I support the ban though.

You have to start somewhere. Muslims enslaved blacks so I have very little sympathy for their problems.
Many muslims are just as racist as White supremacists. I know many arabs who clown Black muslims and say they're fake muslims. Not saying I support the ban though.

You're dipping your toes into the bigotry pool famb

The water is too cold, don't dive in with dude.

We have lifelong American citizens who are living like refugees in their homeland.
And children in africa are starving etc. etc.

Bringing up other "worse" situations to belittle the impact of something currently being discussed is blatantly intellectually dishonest.

Whataboutism proves and solves nothing. When someone dies you don't comfort their loved ones by going "I know someone whose whole family died."

You just said dude has a good point. His argument is giving Trump a chance and banning people
I agree with his point that we should worry about our marginal populations first before we try to help others. Not his other nonsense.
Here's the thing though. YOU CAN DO BOTH. AT THE SAME TIME. ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO OCCUR BEFORE THE OTHER. He doesn't have a point. He has nothing.

Valid point. However, the current issue is specifically banning Muslim majority countries.
Here we go
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Lil Mohammed who was just visiting his grandparents and now cant return home to feed his fish shouldve thought about my great great great great great great great great great grandparents before he boarded that plane out of the US.

Exactly, so why would I give a damb about them being banned. Blacks are the real refugees in this country and we've been here the longest. Banning them moves black people up the totem pole.

Exactly, so why would I give a damb about them being banned. Blacks are the real refugees in this country and we've been here the longest. Banning them moves black people up the totem pole.
If they can cut down their civil rights, it just empowers the white supremacists to cut down other minority rights.
Everything has a chain reaction.

Last edited:

wow. lmaoo you are ignorant af

you have racial totem pole in your head lmaooo  im done

aren't you a cop too?

scary thought

Last edited:

Translation: Minorities should fight for the crumbs between themselves, not unify to ask for a bigger slice of the pie.

Because if white supremacist go their way with Muslims, they will focus their attention on improving the lives of black people. :rolleyes

We aren't even talking about turning a blind eye, you're giving white supremacy a hard cosign because you think it will benefit black people in a rounf about way

Dude you argument is plain and simple bull ****, and covered in bigotry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom