***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They really released the Obama inauguration pics at the same time :rofl: :rofl:,that's petty as hell but you have to fight petty with petty :lol:. Trumps probably gonna rage on Twitter again momentarily

Last edited:

correct_chris_farley_billy_madison.gif

I'm sorry but I got to laugh a bit at my President

How you go to NYC with unlimited funds, get some clothes, get them tailored and still be wearing mom jeans?

My President was black, my President also told the tailor to keep the waist line right at his navel.

^ hey, it's progress:

a_250x375.w1200.h630.jpg

he's gone from baggy to loose. next will be regular/straight and then finally slim. (I'm going through the same transformation myself).

Last edited:
Damn Obama sexying himself up casually now that he left office...this is really like seeing your ex move on and seem happy than ever without you 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Ben da god Barson 2020!

One woman who called into the show said she disagreed with Carson, arguing, "you can't be an immigrant if you're brought over here in chains."

"Yes you can, you can be an involuntary immigrant," Carson responded.
"Did they talk about the good things? Or the prolonged standing ovation? All the people standing in line to get pictures, the people who asked very good questions and got answers for them? The lady who stood up and said some of us were concerned but we're not concerned about you anymore - no, they don't cover that. They say, 'ah, he said that slaves were immigrants and that's a terrible thing to say and he's out of contact with reality and he's crazy.'"

"What I'm saying is that those people were strong, they were strong-willed. They didn't just give up and die like many of the other people who they tried to enslave."

http://thehill.com/homenews/322645-carson-doubles-down-slaves-were-involuntary-immigrants

giphy.gif

My president is a tom :pimp:

Last edited:
Ben da god Barson 2020!

One woman who called into the show said she disagreed with Carson, arguing, "you can't be an immigrant if you're brought over here in chains."

"Yes you can, you can be an involuntary immigrant," Carson responded.
"Did they talk about the good things? Or the prolonged standing ovation? All the people standing in line to get pictures, the people who asked very good questions and got answers for them? The lady who stood up and said some of us were concerned but we're not concerned about you anymore - no, they don't cover that. They say, 'ah, he said that slaves were immigrants and that's a terrible thing to say and he's out of contact with reality and he's crazy.'"

"What I'm saying is that those people were strong, they were strong-willed. They didn't just give up and die like many of the other people who they tried to enslave."

http://thehill.com/homenews/322645-carson-doubles-down-slaves-were-involuntary-immigrants

My president is a tom :pimp:

So much heat in this post. Barson is really elevating his levels of racooning to Brother Clarence levels. Let's hope that he and Brother Steven can get to levels of racooning that mirror what we see on sneaker forums everyday.

Last edited:
This ****** Carson :x

Immigrants at the bottom of slave ships? Did the transatlantic slave trade make put stops at Cuba?

Involuntary immigrants? :stoneface:

Has this ****** never heard of diaspora? Dumb rhetorical question, of course he hasn't.

BEN BARSON JUST LOCKED UP THE 2020 PRESIDENCY!!!!

Famb just dropped some realness on the Nation. Slaves immigrated to this country in hopes of working have for their future generation to prosper.

They knew Cotton Country was popping like Hot Cisco back in the day
smokin.gif

-On some real ****. **** this dude. This is some of the worst cornballing I have ever witnessed. I bet this fool freebases butter biscuits. Dude is disgusting and deserves the respect on no sane adult. At this point, his entire existence is a joke.

edit: comment from TheRoot 
Ben Carson used to confuse the **** out of me. Then I saw ‘Get Out’, and NOW he makes sense.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yo I'm crying
roll.gif

You guys do realize Dr. Ben Carson MD is one of the most influential pediatric neurosurgeons of our time.  B.A. from Yale, M.D. from University of Michigan, Neurosurgery residency (7 years) at Johns Hopkins (chief resident in year 7) and then was director of pediatric neurosurgery department at Johns Hopkins for nearly 30 years.  Show a little respect.

You guys do realize Dr. Ben Carson MD is one of the most influential pediatric neurosurgeons of our time.  B.A. from Yale, M.D. from University of Michigan, Neurosurgery residency (7 years) at Johns Hopkins (chief resident in year 7) and then was director of pediatric neurosurgery department at Johns Hopkins for nearly 30 years.  Show a little respect.

Absolutely he's also the next president of the United States. Hummus won't stand a chance B.

Famb just dropped some realness on the Nation. Slaves immigrated to this country in hopes of working have for their future generation to prosper.

They knew Cotton Country was popping like Hot Cisco back in the day :smokin

-On some real ****. **** this dude. This is some of the worst cornballing I have ever witnessed. I bet this fool freebases butter biscuits. Dude is disgusting and deserves the respect on no sane adult. At this point, his entire existence is a joke.

Ben Carson used to confuse the **** out of me. Then I saw ‘Get Out’, and NOW he makes sense.
:rofl: :lol:

Yo I'm crying :rofl:

No

**** him for those comments.

Last edited:
Summary of what is at stake with Healthcare reform

ACA repeal affects many who aren't aware.

Here are the people impacted on in one place.

RT if you think helpful. pic.twitter.com/1TmP1J1KGD
— Andy Slavitt (@ASlavitt) January 13, 2017

---------------------------

True headline 1: the bill is basically a tax cut ($600 billion) funded by gutting Medicaid. 4
— Andy Slavitt (@ASlavitt) March 7, 2017

-----------------------------

-The GOP is ******* sick.

The Freedom Caucus are now mad because their are still come low income subsidies in the new bill.

The AARP (it is time for this ******* to pick a damb side too) is mad because of the age band.......

RETWEET: The “age tax” would force Americans age 50-64 to pay thousands of $$$ more for health care. Tell Congress #NoAgeTax! pic.twitter.com/eFUcRZtm22
— AARP Advocates (@AARPadvocates) March 6, 2017

Last edited:

They knew Cotton Country was popping like Hot Cisco back in the day :smokin

:rofl: :lol:

Yo I'm crying :rofl:

You dropped this /s

And if you meant that "show a little respek," let's just say that the fact that you can memorize every single bone in the human body doesn't make you an expert on all facets of life. Plus, that **** Barson said was straight up disrespectful. Indentured servants had contracts; slaves were property.

:lol: **** this guy Ben Carson, he undid all of that himself over the last 6 months

Last edited:

Yessir! Finally someone speaks the truth.

Ben Carson 2020 deserves not just our respect but our admiration and undying commitment. Sometimes you have to listen carefully to the words he is saying. It's like Walt Whitman meets Sigmund Freud, except he would've stabbed Walt Whitman for being gay. Here are some of those beautiful words: "I had what I only can label a pathological temper — a disease — and this sickness controlled me, making me totally irrational."

Swoon!

And yes I do realize that Dr./President Benjamin Carson MD 2020 is one of the most influential pediatric neurosurgeons AND developers of urban housing of not just our time but of all time. So how about YOU show a little respect as well.

But pray tell why did he settle for a BA from Yale rather than go for the more prestigious BS?

And pray tell why did he leave Hopkins at such a young age?

Summary of what is at stake with Healthcare reform

ACA repeal affects many who aren't aware.

Here are the people impacted on in one place.

RT if you think helpful. pic.twitter.com/1TmP1J1KGD
— Andy Slavitt (@ASlavitt) January 13, 2017

---------------------------

True headline 1: the bill is basically a tax cut ($600 billion) funded by gutting Medicaid. 4
— Andy Slavitt (@ASlavitt) March 7, 2017

-----------------------------

-The GOP is ******* sick.

The Freedom Caucus are now mad because their are still come low income subsidies in the new bill.

The AARP (it is time for this ******* to pick a damb side too) is mad because of the age band.......

RETWEET: The “age tax” would force Americans age 50-64 to pay thousands of $$$ more for health care. Tell Congress #NoAgeTax! pic.twitter.com/eFUcRZtm22
— AARP Advocates (@AARPadvocates) March 6, 2017

I can see in our future a jump in private security business.

Doctor-President Benjamin Carson 2020, MD, posted this on facebook tonight. It does not accord with his words earlier today at all, but at least this is a more well-articulated statement:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom