***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No, I think he just means that he doesn't want to resort to having to become a refugee, but he has no choice because of the war in his country. It's not like he just randomly decided to leave his homeland to try to come to the US.

So he really thinks Trumps actions are going to help in ending the war in his country.

oh ok..

Da Libbies NEVER wanna give Da Don his credit B. Da Don is playing pick up sticks while Da Vlad is playing 45D Poker. AMAZING.

No shocker there, salary and requirements are things that will discourage moving into that field. Why teach for $40k if you're lucky when u can make $60k+ off rip w/o the task of trying to teach multiple children. To top it off, if you have the experience and the bachelors and have a work exp that speaks for itself, u still need to go back and get a M.Ed, take the Praxis exams, etc.

Then comes the labor union disputes and your salary is tied to what's negotiated. U can worker harder than Bill, but Bill might get paid the same as u or more because of seniority.

Last edited:
Da libbies too busy playin circle jerk while da Dapper Don playin da interdimensional tic tac toe...circle takes da square b, circle takes da square [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Yeah b, take ya head out da dirt n breathe in all that coal smoke b. Smells like da victory...you dont like it, soot yourself [emoji]128133[/emoji]

Rust Belt Rusty def need to get on board the gravy train, and by gravy I mean the train that sweet sweet coal from the mines. I'm fittin to open up a pet shop sellin nothin but canaries, gotta keep it old school b.

Last edited:
Da rust belt b jumpin b
Dapper don and putin gonna skate through da world with da 69D Chinese checkers
Catch me in da streets diddy boppin to da Vado slime season yah know wat I mean

Back
Top Bottom