***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I thought the white house found out about the appointment after it happened though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Jeff Sessions been recused himself, it wasn't his call to make.

You said Trump appointed him though. Didn't the Deputy AG appoint Mueller? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

and gee wiz, who retained Rosenstien as deputy AG? :lol:
So through transitive properties, Trump takes the credit for naming Mueller? Okay.

Donald Trump didn't 'appoint' Mueller, no matter how you try to move the goalpost.

Last edited:
Guys, it took Trump 4 months to already get in a controversy like this.
Bush and Obama never got this type of flak in their presidencies.

I thought the white house found out about the appointment after it happened though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You said Trump appointed him though. Didn't the Deputy AG appoint Mueller? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Probably the dummy that fired the guy investigating him :lol:

By da transitive property, Trump picked Mueller? That's what you're telling me right now?

Goat NT heel, I'm tellin yall :lol:

The guy they blamed for Comey getting fired?

*sigh*

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 13, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017. He drew scrutiny for his role in the dismissal of FBI Director James Comey.[4]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

@yashar:
CNN's @LauraAJarrett is reporting that AG Jeff Sessions was informed AFTER Deputy AG Rosenstein signed the Special Counsel order.

HEH...

lulz

Laura Jarrett is bae
whew.png

Hits keep coming

17m
The New York Times @nytimes
Breaking News: Trump aides knew Michael Flynn was under investigation before he became national security adviser

what-a-week-huh-lemon-its-wednesday-14028036.png

Do they close Constitution Avenue if the President is landing on the South Lawn? 

I was waiting for my bus outside of Commerce at 14th and Constitution and westbound traffic was stopped, with MPD blocking the street, and I see what I think is Marine One coming in for a landing...

my bus was almost 20 mins late from the street closure...

You gotta put in your hip hop brain this is not the sopranos or any other Mafia show we have here. Government officials are loyal to the laws of the land first and last. It doesn't matter who appoints them. The ones with some sort of integrity left in them understand it. The Trumpists apparently don't.

So, that proves that Trump selected Mueller ninjahood ninjahood ?

Trump's DOJ appointed Mueller, what is there that you don't understand?
How that translates to Donald Trump selecting Mueller himself. That's a very big distinction, especially considering reports say he had no hand in the decision.

he appointment Rosenstien, after firing Sally Yates, what are you implying, that Trump doesn't have control over his appointees and didn't Know what was going​ on? :lol:

Jeff Sessions recused himself, and Rod was next up to bat.

Mueller has been in the government since the Dubya era too :lol:,the notion that he has some sort of loyalty towards Mango Mao is absurd

Last edited:

You gotta put in your hip hop brain this is not the sopranos or any other Mafia show we have here. Government officials are loyal to the laws of the land first and last.

political appointments are political appointments, or we forgetting da sally yates going out on a blaze of glory for Obama & da Democrats? :lol:

No need to get defensive...I just took issue with your characterization of Trump 'appointing' Mueller. Seems you don't disagree that that was an incorrect assessment. Not sure what all the other pontificating is about.

Last edited:
The same appointee who he tried to throw under the bus and was on the verge of quitting last week. :lol: Not crazy to believe that Trump played some part here, but with the magnifying glass intensifying that wouldn't be my initial thought.

Back
Top Bottom