***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump's DOJ appointed Mueller, what is there that you don't understand?

It doesn't mean Trump himself appointed Mueller b....that's not how a democracy is supposed to work, just because the president appointed one individual doesn't mean he therefore has to greenlit every individual THAT person appoints :x

Why you so dense b

Quid Pro Quo

Bradd Jaffy @BraddJaffy

Days before Trump was sworn in, Flynn stopped a Pentagon plan Turkey opposed—after being paid $500,000 as its agent

Flynn cant catch a breather in the media rn
mjlol.png

"But but Hillary is gonna be pay for play!"

Well I cant wait for that story Flynn's attorney said he had to tell..

Between both stories to drop today..I dont see how Pence stays clean on this

It doesn't mean Trump himself appointed Mueller b....that's not how a democracy is supposed to work,

da point is Trump is getting a fair impartial investigation, whether ya like it or not.

if he got nothing to hide, Dems got no more hail marys to throw.

How was the investigation partial before the firing of Comey?

It doesn't mean Trump himself appointed Mueller b....that's not how a democracy is supposed to work,

da point is Trump is getting a fair impartial investigation, whether ya like it or not.

How was the investigation partial before the firing of Comey?

it was being played thru da prism of partisan politics.

now? da truth is da truth, let da chips fall where they may & da policy agenda can continue to chug along.

If I was in Trump's inner circle, I would be abandoning ship right now.

At best you're a pariah if he gets pass this, and at worst he might take you down with him and completely ruin your future prospects.
I can only hope that several people go down with him. 

If he had nothing to hide he would have been released his tax returns, he wouldn't have fired comey, he would have let US media into the Oval Office during his meet with the Russian ambassador, the list goes on...you and the rest of the idiots that follow this dude blindly like some God are the only ones that don't believe he's hiding something...**** couldn't be any clearer, guaranteed that man Trump wishes he can turn back time to when he was just some rich millionaire banking off the messed up system, dude put himself under the biggest spotlight of the world...now that's some poetic justice steez.

If he had nothing to hide he would have been released his tax returns, he wouldn't have fired comey, he would have let US media into the Oval Office during his meet with the Russian ambassador, the list goes on...you and the rest of the idiots that follow this dude blindly like some God are the only ones that don't believe he's hiding something...**** couldn't be any clearer, guaranteed that man Trump wishes he can turn back time to when he was just some rich millionaire banking off the messed up system, dude put himself under the biggest spotlight of the world...now that's some poetic justice steez.
My experience with Trump supporters is that they just regurgitate all the garbage he says. They think all anti-Trump news is fake and that anything Democrat is evil. We're in an age where critical thinking doesn't matter. 

So who's going to be President when Trump, Pence, and Ryan are all gone?

I think the minority leader of the house or majority leader of the senate. Can't remember. Been about 12 years since taking AP governmental [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edit:

Last edited:
So who's going to be President when Trump, Pence, and Ryan are all gone?

I think the minority leader of the house or majority leader of the senate. Can't remember. Been about 12 years since taking AP governmental [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edit:

How far down is da god Benjamin Franklin Barson? Big homie need to get his Designated Survivor on

Last edited:
Yah know, all this circus would have been prevented if Trump simply didn't fire Comey and try to embarrass the FBI
But nope, the moron had to do that because he wanted the Russian investigations to go away :lol:
The guy is his worst enemy.

Last edited:
^ he didn't fire comey to embarrass them... he fired him because of the mishandling of emails!
Lol it took them a couple days to write up that excuse [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We heard reports of McCarthy acknowledging Trump/Russia ties with Ryan trying to keep it quiet

We got the appointment of special counsel in the Russia investigation

We learned that Trump's team knew Flynn was being investigated when he was hired

And then Fox News confirmed that Comey's memos are real

All of this happened in 1 day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom