***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yikes...

joncoopertweets: There's total confusion and panic in the WH tonight. Not just among Trump's staff but Pence's too. Real concern Pence will go down w/ Trump.

Yeah if Reps are smart, this is the time to start jumping ship and hanging Trump themselves before is too late....this dude Trump might off himself and we will celebrate that **** while ninjahood fills his hooptie gas tank with his tears.

at this point I don't even know why yall cats are going back and 4th with the clown dude Ninja... either he's really an idiot or a troll... personally it doesn't really matter if they find that OrangeFace colluded with the Russians... it's still not going to change the fact that this man is the worse President in History... but I'm also confident that his a** will be up outta here before his term is over... they will find something...

Yeah if Reps are smart, this is the time to start jumping ship and hanging Trump themselves before is too late....this dude Trump might off himself and we will celebrate that **** while ninjahood fills his hooptie gas tank with his tears.
A lot of members of his team have apparently started floating their resumes already...

Came across this piece from a longtime GOP strategist:

@washingtonpost:
Perspective: If you work for Trump, it’s time to quit
https://t.co/YZK0jpaOvt

Last edited:
He can always count on that Sheriff and Ninja to ride for him oh and Kelly Ann....

This dude Spicey lucky if he gets a job at the post office after this.

like that game 7 wizards win ehh? :lol:

da bottom line is da investigation is snatched outta da political arena and into da real world.

Democrats cried wolf, there better be a wolf

Meh, getting Flynn and manafort is a win in my book. I don't expect this to take Trump down, however it's going to take at least a year to conclude, and my thought is they'll be another scandal for tiny hands has to fight off by that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 18, 2017

See Clinton, Bill or Clinton, Hillary

Says the man who made the birther lie become widespread :lol:,won't ever have sympathy for dude for dishing it out tenfold then crying like a baby and playing the victim when he gets clapped back

Sounds like Mr. tanned snowflake needs a safe space

Last edited:
So what's going to happen if they don't find any Russian connection and nothing happens to Trump?

Will he be president for the next 7 and a half years?

I feel like it would be a devastating L for the left.

:smh:

they cried wolf, there better be a wolf.

Dems put their entire political capital, on this...dont miss, cuz da Trump vindication clapp black come re-election season gonna be fierce if he truly is squeeky clean.

they cried wolf, there better be a wolf.

Dems put their entire political capital, on this...dont miss, cuz da Trump vindication clapp black come re-election season gonna be fierce if he truly is squeeky clean.

But what if he's not, what time will you dance to then? :nerd:

Entire political capital?

How do you manage to spin this as an L for the Democratic Party?:lol:

All that investigation talk during the campaign, and now we're just glossing over an investigation into the sitting presidents campaign's possible collision with Russia, and you're still spinning.

You're a national treasure, man.:lol:

Last edited:

All that investigation talk during the campaign, and now we're just glossing over an investigation into the sitting presidents campaign's possible collision with Russia, and you're still spinning.

The Dems aren't in charge of anything that's going on :lol:

They're gonna look clean and unscathed as this ****storm drags the GOP down,they've expanded almost no political capital whatsoever. This all self inflicted on the part of the GOP and their lameduck in the making,president

Last edited:
wasnt there a huge ruckus from #NTRIGHT during the campaign about how bad the standalone fact that hilldawg was under FBI investigation? even though she was never found criminally wrong of anything? is #NTLEFT not allowed the same ruckus?

they don't have any legislation power, all they had in da holster is political innuendo, with da assist of a media who's hostile to Trump.

now that Investigation is happening, da political drumbeat of constant "get a special counselor" is over. Mueller will be da final word on this, and if im Trump, i like my chances at a fair process over getting daily flamed from da press 24/7.

You love that man, my g.

:lol:

"If he's clean"

I posed the question because Don T has SKATED on stuff when America thought he was cornered.

If he were to get vindicated of any wrongdoing, then the country will officially go back to the "good ol' days" and it will be hell.

Imagine how emboldened and empowered his supporters will be if you compound this WITH the surprise election win.

Back
Top Bottom